Brisbane Riders - Lets Ride

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ohhhh no jess not kewl!! how many people turned up
Lupine - just pmed u, its all sorted

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
haha i'll be right .. scared me abit... but you guys missed the biggest stack ever !.. it rocks... 60km to flip and then landing on head, ah it was just me and 2 mates but still pretty fun haha

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
yeah i went down 4.5 not to lon ago and i lost it off the 2nd jump of the triple and nailed my head into that tree and concused myself lol

Tasha

Likes Bikes
Are you guys going riding today??
if so, where at?
Im thinking of going riding, but not so much out at Ippy, which is where Ty's heading off to.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Emerin and i are riding at gap creek. getting there at around 4.30, and ride till dark, or we get tired, whichever is first. you are more than welcome to join us if you so choose.
my cel phone is 0405 007 890 if you want to meet up. will be VERY slow and steady cause she's a beginer and i'm on my DH ride.

Tasha

Likes Bikes
I have to go to Beauie tonight for a 21st so arvo riding is out for me :(
have a good ride, i might be out tomorrow or definitly next weekend.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we'll be riding there agin after ippy. so once again, if you want to go, just call my cell on 0405 007 890.
we can arrange to catch up.

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Hi all...

sorry to butt in,,,

I`m keen to see where all the good DH sites are as i`m buyin a BigHit Comp from lifecycles & it should be here this week. (hopefully)

But i`m happy to do shuttle for about 6 of ya as i`ve got a huge mother f`kin Mitsu canter 4x4 duel cab 7 seater with a huge mother motorhome on the back with heaps of room for about 20 bikes.

i really need to hook up with some of you to get into the down hill sh!t...Hangin!!!!

anyways,,,call me if you need a shuttle this weekend, 15th Nov...have to quit early-ish tho(maybe 4pm-ish),,,must be at Archerfield speedway sat nite...super sprints are on big time!!! & i`m pickin up my new speedway rims & tyres from Max Dumesny.

0407 135 656

old fart over 40 needs another mad rush other than racing minis

:)

cheers,

MadMatt.

mick_19

Squid
Hey madmatt me and a mate are going out to ippy on Sunday morning if u wanna come along, we gonna get the train there. Anybody else is welcome. :lol: