Brisbane Riders - Lets Ride

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
eVEryone in brisbane its school holidays and i'm on holiday. if anyone wants to rip up some traiils with me whether it be cootha, daisy hill, ipswich just send us a pm OR you could just post on here when your planning on going for a ride.
Me and Lupine should be hitting up cootha this saturday everyone is more than welcome to come.
WHO WANTS TO RIDE TODAY I'M SO KEEN!!!!

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm planning to go and ride denos and or no 9 this today. I'll probably head up there in an hour or so. Holidays rock.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
on second thought i might head out there this arvo like 2 or so becuase alexmc's north shore has inspired me to build one of my own. Expect some pics later.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
peachy, we up for cootha this weekend. with the freind who drives cause i'm to fat an old to walk....
give me a call.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you guys want some extras to ride cootha with you on the weekend i'd be up for it. If you are shutteling i am only 14 and small with a shitty small hardtail so i wont take up much room. You guys might be a little faster than me though but I like riding with people better than me cause it makes me go faster to keep up. :)

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
hey i wouldn't mind geting in on some riding, i'm not really that fast i don't think haha. so anytime i'll be in. where abouts and when?
e-mail me if you guys wanna ride and where abouts do you normaly meet up?

e-mail: mixmasterjess@hotmail.com or just post a reply.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah some urban would be sick. I am onlyt a beginner at urban but i love it.

zac

Likes Dirt
urban sounds cool (ill be watching, of course).

i didn't think there was anything at daisy anymore?

btw, you guys should come down to blacksnots near bunnings on the gold coast some time - 6.5 k singletrack loop, gap and rhythm jumps, log rides, superfast berms, etc. and no matter where you are on the track youre never more than around 100m from the cars!

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm gonna be riding cootha today. Probably at around 11:00. Riding Denos and no 9. Not shutteling just pushing up. If ya see a 14 yewar old on a orange racelie hardtail give us a yell.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah guys are we on for twomorrow. The travcks should be nice cause it's raining so they wont be quite as slippy and dry.