Breaking Up

S.

ex offender
naz said:
there are plenty of other fish in the sea. plenty.
Exactly. Repeat after me: "There is always someone who is as horny and desperate as you are ugly and deficient."

danv

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
Write a livejournal entry about it.
Or, let her find this thread... conveniently leave your computer on Farkin when she comes over next.
That's the way to do things
I would like to take this oppotunity to bring attention to, and celebrate the fact that we now have a thumbs up icon. And also to congratulate Rik on a fine example of how it should be used.

That is all.

LordNikon

Uber Geek
Nicely done dude...

At least this way there's a chance the 2 of you will be able to stay friends. If you had of done it via sms there would be none whatsoever.

Kudos for not being a chicken shit.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
dmwill said:
When I mean there is no time for riding my bike...I mean that sarcastically.

Anyway, I met up with her earlier tonight, told her the truth face to face, it was hard but she accepts it.

I told her I'd write to her or somehting down the track, she acknoledged me and I think she will appreciate it, maybe we might catch up a while later and just be mates. I dunno.

Kinda now just reflecting back on the past 8months, it hurts, but I guess I'll get over it within a few days...just gonna catch up with all my old mates now...haven't seen them for a while. Family is supportive etc.
Ha! A few days. If the relationship was anything serious it will take longer then that buddy. But be strong, and go riding your bike heaps otherwise it was all a big mistake :)

Jaskel

Likes Dirt
yeah m8 well done...hey now she will become a freak when you just have buddy sex...they show their true colours when the is no commitment...just remember she is only a phone call away, and you can still see other chicks at the same time.

Speaking of which..aske if she has a friend to join in ;)

worked for my mate..hahaha

Good luck on the new venture...and no sleeping with your bike.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
Jaskel said:
Good luck on the new venture...and no sleeping with your bike.
Hey, whats wrong with sleeping with your bike? Got a problem with that buddy????? Its only a problem if you have a big penis like me and a 1 1/8 head tube, hence the reason i ride a bike with a 1.5 :D

naz

Criminally Inane
Cave Dweller said:
Hey, whats wrong with sleeping with your bike? Got a problem with that buddy????? Its only a problem if you have a big penis like me and a 1 1/8 head tube, hence the reason i ride a bike with a 1.5 :D
thats not what ur gf said to me at the pub crawl :p

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Cave Dweller said:
Pfffttt.....

I disagree. Who needs a girl when you have a bike.

1. You can ride it whenever you want
2. It nevers get jelous if you admire another bike
3. You can pay as much or little attention to it as you want and it never complains
4. If something goes wrong it's as easy to fix, just drop it of at the local shop and let some other dude fix her up for ya for $5

The only problem i find is it's a bit akward to put in my bed and it gets grease everywhere :D
yeah and when its get loose you can always tighten her back up

the only protection you need is a helmet

you can have as many bike mags as you want and your bike wont get jealous

u and your can go places and arrive at the same time...

fatkat

Likes Dirt
stick to the reefs where all the nice little fishies are.. not too little though....

go too deep and you'll end up with one of those deep sea ugly mofos!

ok i couldent be bothered to read this stupid debate, its easy, three words,

I

AM

GAY

thankyou, simpsons kicks in for some quality advice, bye bye now

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
fatkat said:
stick to the reefs where all the nice little fishies are.. not too little though....

go too deep and you'll end up with one of those deep sea ugly mofos!
or you could just wait for a dating tsunami to wash them in for you.

W2ttsy