Bike value guide?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It's your kryptonite. Not many here will be good examples of holding back either.
Well done sir.
Most others don't collect hardtails though! Haha, Only a few more and I'll have a frame for every day of the week... :oops: I've had my eye on something like this for a while now though, keen to try it. :)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Most others don't collect hardtails though! Haha, Only a few more and I'll have a frame for every day of the week... :oops: I've had my eye on something like this for a while now though, keen to try it. :)
At least another 8 days of lockdown purchases are in front of you. Is the credit card going to spontaneously combust?

beeb

At least another 8 days of lockdown purchases are in front of you. Is the credit card going to spontaneously combust?
Debit card. As if I'd trust myself with a credit card!

Coincidentally (I'd have to check the roster to be 100% certain, but if my rough count is correct) tomorrow will be the 20th Saturday O/T shift I've worked in the last 25 weeks.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Debit card. As if I'd trust myself with a credit card!

Coincidentally (I'd have to check the roster to be 100% certain, but if my rough count is correct) tomorrow will be the 20th Saturday O/T shift I've worked in the last 25 weeks.
No wonder you're buying stuff left right and centre!

Gotta say I've been tempted too lately. Waiting on shipping of a frame, wheels, bar, pedals, stem, tyres, and that doesn't count purchases for the kids builds!

Should I start a PYR with the bits?? I know everyone loved @HamboCairns one! :p

beeb

No wonder you're buying stuff left right and centre!

Gotta say I've been tempted too lately. Waiting on shipping of a frame, wheels, bar, pedals, stem, tyres, and that doesn't count purchases for the kids builds!
Sounds like a cruel torture! Haha. But it will all be worth it once it arrives - it's going to be sweet!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Item- -----------------Limiited Edition Jetblack grips, in black colour.

Location--------------On the floor at home ATM.

Price- ? --------------Proposed valuation purposes only.

Condition--------- Not very old, they were brand new when I bought them and only have fair wear and tear.

Reason for selling---Need them gone because I need to flip.

Pictures--------------Yes

Extra info----------- Pre cleaned for Corona

Very rare and unique design, only 100 000 made.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I've got more

Condition--------- Not very old, they were brand new when I bought them and only have fair wear and tear.

View attachment 368036
Ill take them. They look like new. Will you throw in the headlight?

PJO

in me vL comy

View attachment 368036
* True location not reflected in presented photo