Bike value guide?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Is there a redbook of bikes?
I'm looking at selling a santa cruz highball 29er to put towards a new frame. I'm not after Covid tax prices and have no idea were to start with a value. Bike is in great nick and well maintained. Pic for a reference but bike would be sold with different brake set (xtr 9100 levers with m8000 calipers), also want to keep the rear hub so will be sold with another wheelset or build another wheel with different hub. Any idea were to start

Jpez

Down on the left!
Is there a redbook of bikes?
I'm looking at selling a santa cruz highball 29er to put towards a new frame. I'm not after Covid tax prices and have no idea were to start with a value. Bike is in great nick and well maintained. Pic for a reference but bike would be sold with different brake set (xtr 9100 levers with m8000 calipers), also want to keep the rear hub so will be sold with another wheelset or build another wheel with different hub. Any idea were to start
View attachment 368009
Can’t help you with the price but one things for certain. Mess it up and ask too much we’ll rip you to shreds in the douche thread. :p

Scotty675

Cable thief
So $10000 Is fair, only ridden on Sundays and it's got a dropper so it's sick. It's got no tubes so it light, it's carbon and not a yetti so it hasn't cracked yet, it has a 50t cassette cause I'm a pussy, but it's got some chris king bling, it's got a bottle cage cause I'm not all endurbro, it is 11 speed cause 12 speed is to heavy, it's so fast I lost the front derailleur.