Big Day Out 2010

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
the assholes who were able to get 30 last night wouldhave had super fast internet with a number of tabs open, so they could buy 4 tickets from each tab. imo the bdo crew should cancel all of the tickets which are on ebay and put them in the ballot....
Yeah, but they don't have anything identifying them, so how do they know which ones to cancel? Similar to sporting events, ebay scalpers will never name the ACTUAL seats, just the location, so they can't be cancelled by the venue.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think anyone from my area got tix to Melbourne last night, but they all seem to have succeeded in purchasing them this morning from Ticketmaster.
Yeah I had that luck. Sold out while my order was going through last night and then this morning was somewhat 'easy'! I'm just wondering what proportion of the tickets they sold last night.

I also had my doubts about the operation of the BDO site in regards to ticket purchasing. Ticketmaster allows you to choose your number of tickets and have them held while you finish with your details. Last night it seemed very much first in best dressed with no 'holding' of tickets.

Can't wait. Most stacked line up I've seen in a while.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Sydney 2nd show.

Does anyone know where the tickets will be going on sale tonight, i.e. ticketmaster, big day out site.
Can't seem to find any information ticketwise.

atomlab66

Likes Bikes
me and my girlfriend managed to get tickets!

:D

she went to the site at midnight, entered the credit card details wrong and by the time she re-entered them they were sold out.

had a bit of luck with ticketmaster though!
all of this when i was asleep! hehe