Bargain buys thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you sign up to fox aus' mailing list you get 10% off on non sale items.

But it you apply it to the bomber cr it comes in at $333.27....

Anyway I've got site work to do. Can't be sitting here staring at the "Check out" button all day.

All that recent overtime to spend...

Mattyp

Cows go boing
If you sign up to fox aus' mailing list you get 10% off on non sale items.

But it you apply it to the bomber cr it comes in at $333.27....

Anyway I've got site work to do. Can't be sitting here staring at the "Check out" button all day.
Mate you get paid OT to sit in an Airport, that is clearly play money for bike stuff...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not a bargain bargain but good price on XX1 12spd
Chain $84.99. Free delivery too. Just had one delivered and popped in cupboard ready to go when current chain karks it.

Thats as good as the German honey hole at 52euros :oops:

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Bit of an update on this. Purchased it for the ridiculously cheap price of 500 quid plus 20 to ship it to my onshipper (myuk). It sat there for a week or so and no correspondance ....something is up I thought. They eventually replied to my email asking wtf was going on and they gave me two options. First one was return to sender and the second option was to abandon the package! No option to ship to Aus and no explanation as to why not. I've chosen to send it back (obviously) and I think I might need to unlink my paypal to everything to curb this impulsive behaviour :D see what happens when you give up drinking and have spare $$
Update on the update….
My onshipper decided to treat the bike as an IED because of the pressurised vessel that was attached…so they refused to ship it anywhere. Lots of emails back and forth until last week when they decided they were going to donate it to charity….well fuck me isn’t that nice of them! The clincher was the fact that they would have to transport it to the charity haha gotcha!

They then quietly shipped it back to Wiggle via road freight two hours up the road and comms have gone quiet. They haven’t even charged me for it lol.

Refund from wiggle just came thru :)

Scotty675

Cable thief
Good value with codes

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Good value with codes

Shimano SLX 12sp cassette is $107.92 after discount code! Has it ever been that price?

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good value with codes

Nice. That is good value, picked up a cassette.

RealizE

Likes Bikes
That Ebay discount certainly makes things appealing! I've now got this stupid impulse buy Knolly frame sitting here and the lines on my old Hope brakes are too short.

MT7 Pro front+rear for $343 delivered seems like a better buy than new brake lines.