Bargain buys thread

mark22

Likes Dirt
I bought a pair of ARC30 on Hope Pro 4 hubs from CRC roughly 5-6 years ago.. They've been on 2 different bikes and ridden a majority of the trails Maydena/Derby have to offer and everything inbetween without issue even at 100kg rider weight...
Same here but did replace a rim in the same time frame.

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
$7000 for 2023 Trek Fuel EXE 9.5 E-Bike Medium
$150 delivery anywhere in Aus. The site says Click n Collect only but they'll happily post, just buzz them.
LBS seem to do better deals than the online version - got the Rail 7 for the missus for $6200 from $9500 rather than the $8500 from the website. They'd swapped out the brakes for SRAM's rather than the Deore 4 pistons' speced on the website. In 20+ years of owning hyro brakes this is the first DOT oil brakes for me so I'll either learn how to service them or chuck in some others. For that price I was willing to give it a shot

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
New models all about to be released. So can definitely pick up bargains on current frames and full bikes. Check their Insta.
Photos of their new models on NSMB and they don't appear that much different apart from a new rocker link design and straight top tube. So possibly even more of a bargain.

Edit: didn't read the small print though. Superboost. Ugh

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If that's the frame i'm thinking of (previously owned by Lewis of Silks), there was a dent in the NDS seat stay. Might not be the same frame, but it's pretty unique, so *shrug*

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
If that's the frame i'm thinking of (previously owned by Lewis of Silks), there was a dent in the NDS seat stay. Might not be the same frame, but it's pretty unique, so *shrug*
Chunts ! Maybe worth disclosing damage ?

Why would you list an item without telling the potential buyers it's got a defect on the ad, to stop unnecessary inquiring and possible viewing.

The amount of beautiful condition cars I looked at for my boys with several damage areas on the body.