Awesome!

my02

Likes Dirt
Therapist

I'll be 35 in 4 weeks. When did that make me a veteran?!! Can someone recommend a therpaist?

In my eyes I was only 24 two weeks ago!

Hmmph

Can some start a thread on why I make a straining noise every time I get out of low chair............? :(

Last edited:

Dagget

Squid
I think it's all relative ...

44 here, but due a lifestyle epifany, and rediscovering my joy in riding, I dont feel a day over 30.

:)

Refreshinglygood

Likes Bikes and Dirt
37, marrying a hot 26 year old.

I am a god.
Well, I must say, if one of us brags about having the "hot" bike, it is just a claim until photographic evidence is provided (preferably of the bike being ridden). I think the same must go for claims about the "hot" wife to be. Photo's are a must (given the public nature of this forum, maybe just a pic of the hot new wife leaning up against a tree or against a garage door would suffice).

giant808

Cannon Fodder
When I was 42, my attitude was I'm 21 with 21 years experience, but that was a couple of years ago now....

Beechie

Banned
Vets

Can I assume that as we get older there will be a Masters, Super Masters and Grand Masters forum?
From a faded memory what's hot at 26 may not be a hot super master. Bringing marriage into mountain biking is absurd - any vet mountain biker is either single and can afford bikes and ride time or divorced a dozen times. It's about the riding not the ownership or the bike.

Monks

Likes Dirt
I don't mind being old if I can avoid the inability for people to write properly on forums. ie lulz, totes etc.

Mind you, I'm going through my mid life crisis, so I'm trying to reclaim my youth, buying old 80's skateboards, long boards, I even relented and bought a single speed for my commuting, and then URGH! bought a fixed gear bike, which I'm now thinking twice about...

Bill Gill

Squid
VET-is just before you forget everything

I reckon a Vet is someone who has got all the experience in the world and still able to do it, and not forget what he or she was doing a minute ago.:confused: now where did I leave those car keys...........:)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
So many good one liners in this thread. Still waiting to see Johnny's proof. lol

Pics or it never happened.:D

kenny b

Likes Bikes
Someone stop this

Man you guys are making me feel old!!! 41 this year and riding downhill everyweekend with 2 x 50 year olds!! For my 40th I sent myself to Whistler and exhausted myself with 13 straight 8 hr days of bombing downhills.

Slower reactions means i touch the brakes less:D

Attachments