Any Zwifters out there?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
ugh... thought I'd give it a crack at Uber Pretzel today but those mega junk k's of flats just take their toll.
Got to the base of the Alpe and bailed with only 13km to go because the temp in my shed had climbed over 34 degrees so 2x fans blowing high velocity warm air wasn't very refreshing.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yeah, winter is the time for the big routes.

I've only got PRL Full to go. Not looking forward to that 11 lap borefest.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
ugh... thought I'd give it a crack at Uber Pretzel today but those mega junk k's of flats just take their toll.
Got to the base of the Alpe and bailed with only 13km to go because the temp in my shed had climbed over 34 degrees so 2x fans blowing high velocity warm air wasn't very refreshing.
Grab a portable air-con from Scumtree, one with a hose that dumps the hot air outside.

ozzybmx

Yeah, winter is the time for the big routes.

I've only got PRL Full to go. Not looking forward to that 11 lap borefest.
Sheeeet :oops: 10 laps of London and 10 ascents of Box.

Box Hill must be the most boring climb in the game, it would be more exciting climbing Box Hill on the coloured portal segments.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Jeebus. I saw what time you started. Some say living in Adelaide is hell, but which special part do you live in :oops:

Do what @ozzybmx says, portable air con under the training desk.

ozzybmx

Jeebus. I saw what time you started. Some say living in Adelaide is hell, but which special part do you live in :oops:

Do what @ozzybmx says, portable air con under the training desk.
All this chat inspired me to open the Zwift app and check the setup today. Bluetooth good, connection good... 5 minutes of update as it hasn't been open in about 5-6 months.

Ohhh, what's this post-it-note on the bike saying 'change weight', ah yeah, moved my weight up from 83kg to 88kg :p

Might even give it a spin tomorrow with the 25km freebie.

Question, I can only find one portal ride ? Are all the others gone ? No Willy Hill ?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
They change the hill regularly, might have missed the lump you want. We need to ride tomorrow, been way too lax....... Choose a route and a time.... I'll send rockmoose

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

rockmoose

All this chat inspired me to open the Zwift app and check the setup today. Bluetooth good, connection good... 5 minutes of update as it hasn't been open in about 5-6 months.

Ohhh, what's this post-it-note on the bike saying 'change weight', ah yeah, moved my weight up from 83kg to 88kg

Question, I can only find one portal ride ? Are all the others gone ? No Willy Hill ?
This month's schedule. They now have a 'climb of the month' accessible through the France portal, whilst the Watopia portal rolls changes through previous portal climbs. Willy Hill will come around again.

ozzybmx

Ok, did my first Zwift since Aug 2023, was expecting the 25km countdown. Nothing... checked I'm not subscribed but the program functioned as as I was subscribed, any ideas ?

Also I got the the end and it gave me 300xp activity streak, I've given it a BuBu and seen its a thing now. Seems like they are trying hard to keep people subscribed. Thats a lot of hard earned XP they are throwing around.

Q: What is a ride streak?

A: Ride streaks keep track of the number of weeks you've been riding consecutively in Zwift.

Q: What day does the Zwift week start?

A: We'll start counting a new week from 00:00 Monday through 23.59 on Sunday, local time, as defined on the device you're using to run Zwift.

Q: Does the start or the end time determine what week a ride falls into?

A: The week your ride counts is determined by the time you start your ride.

Q: Is there a minimum distance I need to ride to count towards my ride streak?

A: Great question! You'll want to ride at least 2 kilometers, or 1.25 miles, for your ride to count.

Q: Where can I see my current ride streak?

A: You’ll see your current ride streak info after you finish an activity.

Q: Is there a reward for achieving a ride streak?

A: Yes! Achieving a ride streak will help you level up faster by awarding you with additional XP:

• For each of the first two rides of week one you'll earn 300 bonus XP.
  • For each of the first two rides of week two, you'll earn 400 bonus XP.
  • For each of the first two rides of week three—and for subsequent weeks in the same ride streak—you'll earn 500 bonus XP.

rockmoose

Ok, did my first Zwift since Aug 2023, was expecting the 25km countdown. Nothing... checked I'm not subscribed but the program functioned as as I was subscribed, any ideas ?

Also I got the the end and it gave me 300xp activity streak, I've given it a BuBu and seen its a thing now. Seems like they are trying hard to keep people subscribed. Thats a lot of hard earned XP they are throwing around.

Q: What is a ride streak?

A: Ride streaks keep track of the number of weeks you've been riding consecutively in Zwift.

Q: What day does the Zwift week start?

A: We'll start counting a new week from 00:00 Monday through 23.59 on Sunday, local time, as defined on the device you're using to run Zwift.

Q: Does the start or the end time determine what week a ride falls into?

A: The week your ride counts is determined by the time you start your ride.

Q: Is there a minimum distance I need to ride to count towards my ride streak?

A: Great question! You'll want to ride at least 2 kilometers, or 1.25 miles, for your ride to count.

Q: Where can I see my current ride streak?

A: You’ll see your current ride streak info after you finish an activity.

Q: Is there a reward for achieving a ride streak?

A: Yes! Achieving a ride streak will help you level up faster by awarding you with additional XP:

• For each of the first two rides of week one you'll earn 300 bonus XP.
  • For each of the first two rides of week two, you'll earn 400 bonus XP.
  • For each of the first two rides of week three—and for subsequent weeks in the same ride streak—you'll earn 500 bonus XP.
Could be seen that way, but I actually think it is a motivation enhancer. They've truncated the levels HEAPS meaning you level up far quicker. Levels now go up to 100, but with (relatively) fuck all xp.

ozzybmx

Could be seen that way, but I actually think it is a motivation enhancer. They've truncated the levels HEAPS meaning you level up far quicker. Levels now go up to 100, but with (relatively) fuck all xp.
About my subscription timer, or lack of ?

Ackland

chats d'élevage
There's a whole new road to check out @ozzybmx
Links the north end of the desert flats, all the way around the back to the bottom of Mayan jungle.
Creates some good new routes and there's rumours of a coast road to epic Kom coming soon