Any Zwifters out there?

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No, just brownish. I've seen pictures, just haven't spotted him myself.
Not mine either.

ozzybmx

When was the last time you rode with Coco? She's a whole lot harder than she used to be, considering she's only changed from 2.5 to 2.6w/kg.
Was a while back. I used to be able to stay in the pack but unless I'm over 3w/kg, which is about 265w+ now, I'm struggling and gradually get spat out the back. Had to join 3 times over about 15km then gave up.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Was a while back. I used to be able to stay in the pack but unless I'm over 3w/kg, which is about 265w+ now, I'm struggling and gradually get spat out the back. Had to join 3 times then gave up.
Even with Maria @2.2, I regularly have to push 2.8-3+ to not get dropped. The algorithms for us lightweights have become brutal on anything less than 5% incline.

But they also use the robopacer's previous lap as the template for the current lap, resulting in many weird and completely out of whack surges.

ozzybmx

Even with Maria @2.2, I regularly have to push 2.8-3+ to not get dropped. The algorithms for us lightweights have become brutal on anything less than 5% incline.

But they also use the robopacer's previous lap as the template for the current lap, resulting in many weird and completely out of whack surges.
Shit ! Maria used to be a cruise in the park. My total elevation is over 51000vm. Pity I donated a load to the tour of California without knowing.

It will be NvBD soon, maybe by xmas.