Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Apparently the trick to getting the 100kph badge is to climb the Radio tower, then change to your most aerodynamic combo at the top, TT bike and whatever flash wheels you have at level 35 ;)

Then gun it down the descent.

I only reached 92kph last night on the Canyon and Mellies, looks like a 660w peak.

If you get an Aero Boost at the top, you can supposedly hit 105kph on at TT bike with 700w input.

Means I'll have to climb it again some day.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The fat stain has had two nights off... due to, well.... chips... chips and cheesecake..... Oh, and another addition to the ULTiMATE joB IntervIEW series of getting asked questions that make holding the pig back... so.... so ... very hard...... mentally, wiped out..... {like brushing a fly off a cake}

anyway....

the meat sack has done most of the Zwift courses (?) Can anyone suggest a group that does the PRL Half???? We is gunna need some help?

Fat and slow

ozzybmx

The fat stain has had two nights off... due to, well.... chips... chips and cheesecake.....

Can anyone suggest a group that does the PRL Half????
Invite a drove of similar spankers around for dinner, tell them 20km each before allowing them to nosh on your Chips, Chips and Cheezie.

On a serious note...

Click LONDON at the top filter.

Looks like...

Saturday 3:20pm for a full PRL

Saturday 10:30pm for a half PRL

Mattyp

Cows go boing
..or i can make it an event in the group for whenever you and a few other RBZs want to give it a crack.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Apparently the trick to getting the 100kph badge is to climb the Radio tower, then change to your most aerodynamic combo at the top, TT bike and whatever flash wheels you have at level 35 ;)

Then gun it down the descent.

I only reached 92kph last night on the Canyon and Mellies, looks like a 660w peak.

If you get an Aero Boost at the top, you can supposedly hit 105kph on at TT bike with 700w input.

Means I'll have to climb it again some day.
I managed to get it down the alpe. Pure dumb luck, but if you time your max sprint effort with a steep bit, it must work. I got to 98 and was cooked. Had already decided to give up and decided fuggit, I'll empty the tank one last time. Thought I was going to black out.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I managed to get it down the alpe. Pure dumb luck, but if you time your max sprint effort with a steep bit, it must work. I got to 98 and was cooked. Had already decided to give up and decided fuggit, I'll empty the tank one last time. Thought I was going to black out.
What does your virtual badge get you?

ozzybmx

The Zwift computer is history (no I didn't throw it yet).

I got the dreaded fault and Zwift disappeared off my screen about 10-12km in and 200m up the 'Mountain 8' course toward the radio mast. Got off, didn't even look to see what was saved.

It was a bit of a personal challenge to get it working but its too old and I reckon the GPU I bought is cooked, not even worth going back to the CPU built in GPU, I've had enough of it.

Went to Big W and grabbed a 10m HDMI... was undecided whether to just grab Apple TV and be done.

Now running from my 18 month old 'good' computer with all the fast bling stuff.

Hardwired internet, the Bluetooth 5.0 is through glass and seems to work at full strength and my wireless mouse works 7m from my main computer in front of the bike, so I still have mouse control, just no keyboard.

So my dramas may be over.

Just need to route the 10m HDMI neatly.

ozzybmx

I had a moose-drop out today, was a pretty big ask to transmit Bluetooth 7metres through glass and double brick.

1st sign was my TickR Bluetooth dropped out at a couple of km in, no big deal, then the trainer dropped out stopped a few hundred metres short of the Radio Tower turn off... oh well, at least I got to save it.

So now I have shifted the Zwift setup from one side of the room to the other, pulled the Bluetooth card and poked a dongle out through the internal window so its now looking at the Trainer at about 2m distance.

I have used the Bluetooth 4.0 dongle with no issues from the start, just upgraded later to Bluetooth 5.0 but it was an card inside the computer... now defunct.

The Quest for HD graphics. Will try again tomorrow.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I had a moose-drop out today, was a pretty big ask to transmit Bluetooth 7metres through glass and double brick.

1st sign was my TickR Bluetooth dropped out at a couple of km in, no big deal, then the trainer dropped out stopped a few hundred metres short of the Radio Tower turn off... oh well, at least I got to save it.

So now I have shifted the Zwift setup from one side of the room to the other, pulled the Bluetooth card and poked a dongle out through the internal window so its now looking at the Trainer at about 2m distance.

I have used the Bluetooth 4.0 dongle with no issues from the start, just upgraded later to Bluetooth 5.0 but it was an card inside the computer... now defunct.

The Quest for HD graphics. Will try again tomorrow.
just curious, can #2 son afford his own computer? he could use the Zwift shitbox until he buys his own, or will that cause a cascading chain of nuclear tanties?

ozzybmx

just curious, can #2 son afford his own computer? he could use the Zwift shitbox until he buys his own, or will that cause a cascading chain of nuclear tanties?
#2 cant afford a $1 Frozen coke from HJ's.

He said I could have his (my old) computer but he gave me 'I'll do without look'... should be OK when I get the Bluetooth sorted.

Another run up the tower tomorrow.