All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
This should be in my hands in the next few days depending on AusPost.
About $30 shipped for a chainguide and bashguard.

Looks good.
Bought one. But payment didn't seem to go through. So logged in and bought one.
I now seem to have bought two. Oops.
Hopefully they refund the second one.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dispute with video attached sent to Ali.

Was creaking like faaak, squirted it with my water bottle and it went quiet for about 5 mins.

Unlisted video.

Ztto might work for some but they take a lot of shortcuts where you end up with annoyances. I wouldn't bother with the important stuff after seeing how poor their tolerances are on their BB's, they might get better down the track.

moorey

call me Mia
Ztto might work for some but they take a lot of shortcuts where you end up with annoyances. I wouldn't bother with the important stuff after seeing how poor their tolerances are on their BB's, they might get better down the track.
I still can’t fault the 9-42’s. Lots of km’s on all on all of mine. There’s always the element of ‘you get what you pay for’. Compared to SRAM and shimano lower end cassettes that cost 2-4x as much, you get a lot.

dirtdad

We'll I installed the AliExpress app again.
And promptly remembered why I deleted it last time and just use the mobile website...
They LOVE the push notifications for every weird new best amazing popular fantastic must-have thing! My phone's buzzing about 8 times a day with notifications.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Its $60 cassette... we'll see what they say.

Its only on my drop bar IndyFab gravel bike and there was a sunrace on it before so weight is not important.

Might try the sroad one next time as I have both XD and HG freehubs here to swap on and off hope hubs.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
We'll I installed the AliExpress app again.
And promptly remembered why I deleted it last time and just use the mobile website...
They LOVE the push notifications for every weird new best amazing popular fantastic must-have thing! My phone's buzzing about 8 times a day with notifications.
Weird, I get zero notifications.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Or access everything through the internet.

I have about 6-8 loaded apps on my phone.

This woman rushes up to my missus and asks her why I hadn't replied to her fakebook messenger she had sent me 6 hours ago :)

I only notification I get is a small beep when money comes out of my bank account... aka a digital confirmation reciept when paying by card. Also a silent one from Strava.

dirtdad

Turn off notifications in your settings.
My man!
Feels like a f-wit confession after clicking three buttons though. Hadn't really looked for settings.

I normally prefer websites. Don't use Fbook app. Do use their messenger app.

But given the website slowness/issues was what caused me to accidently buy two bash guards the other day, figures I'd try it again.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Or access everything through the internet.

I have about 6-8 loaded apps on my phone.

This woman rushes up to my missus and asks her why I hadn't replied to her fakebook messenger she had sent me 6 hours ago :)

I only notification I get is a small beep when money comes out of my bank account... aka a digital confirmation reciept when paying by card. Also a silent one from Strava.
My phone is totally silent, even for calls. I prefer the sounds of nature around me to the jarring disruption of technology.