Search results

1. downhiller_1

VIC Sold

Item: 07 stp 0 Location:melton, west of melbourne Item Condition:good, forks are alittle flogged out tho Reason for selling: dont ride it any more Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info: has a code rear brake that needs bleeding, and forks may need to be changed i found them to still...
  2. downhiller_1

VIC Sold

Item: 07 mongoose black diamond single Location: melton , west of melbourne Item Condition: hasnt been riden for awhile, brakes need bleeding, needs new chain Reason for selling: dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: $300 Extra Info: has mostly upraded parts that are new is before...
  3. downhiller_1

FOUND oakley sunnies at you yangs near double rock drop

as the title says i found some oakley sunnies at the double rock drop at the you yangs... track was bandages or glory... if there yours pm with description:)
  4. downhiller_1

you yangs photo's

i have heaps of photo's so number, clothing, bike and i will have a look... i got most of expert elitle some sport, hartail, 17, 19's, elite woman
  5. downhiller_1

Washing pads

what is a safe way to wash shin pads... i looked on the tag but it said nothing about machine washing... is it safe to put them in the washing machine to smell nice... i have just hung them on the line and hosed them down but they still smell and the dirty water is endless i have fox 911's
  6. downhiller_1

Fork oil-need 7.5wt

I need some 7.5wt fork oil and im having trouble finding it... does anyone know a brand that does 7.5wt oil...? i have tried everywhere and no one can give me an answer... i will need around 1-2 litres if i can get it in that! thanks
  7. downhiller_1

VIC avid bleed kit

Item: avid bleed kit Location: melton, postage fine Price range/Willing to Pay: what are they worth? Extra Info: new if possible...
  8. downhiller_1

09 juicy 5 problem - new theory

well im juicy 5's feel like there not retracting fast enough on my rear brake... i queeze it in and it very slow to spring back and i dont like the feeling... i was think that the oil might be low... any other idea's? could it be a sticky piston... i went to the local bike shop and found the...
  9. downhiller_1

Hives

well it turns out i have hives... i ate something on wednesday night that i reacted to me very fast... i was dumb founded what it wes because i havent eaten anything out of the ordanairy... i have these 'weals' on my stomach and wrist that are itchy at hell... it turns out that i cant have too...
  10. downhiller_1

VIC stp frame... NO cracked ones please

Item: stp frame... anyone old, new, small to med preferd Location: melton postage is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 80 bucks... NO cracks or bent ones... scratches are fine... Extra Info: if i find cracks after purchase i expect a full refund of money and i will send the frame...
  11. downhiller_1

getting a job (apprentiseship)

Well I have been trying to find a company that’s willing to take on an apprentice in construction... I’m talking about proper construction work... building schools, shops and offices... I have built house's all day for awhile and it was really boring so I don’t want to do that... I wan to do...
  12. downhiller_1

brake problems (avid juicy 5)

well for my personal prefferance my brakes levers stick out to much and i want them closer... i have used the grub screw that moves the lever in and out but when the lever is in (resting place) the brakes have a very slow retract to them... i dont really like the feel of it could anyone please...
  13. downhiller_1

manitou compression rod

just a quick question would the compression rod from stance blunt forks be the same at the stance flow forks... the blunts are 150mm and the flows are 120-150mm... i was thinking because the rods are the same length there should be the same... im buying a second hand rod off BUSHPIG (he...
  14. downhiller_1

oil levels and weights

well i need to put new oil in my manitou stances... the oil that came out was shagged and old.. i still have it and can messure the volume of it but i bet its wrong.. so im just wondering what weight and amount of oil to put in... i looked in the manual and all it say's it 20-50 weight oil...
  15. downhiller_1

VIC stance internals 150-120mm

Item: stance internals 150-120mm Location: melton postage is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 50 Extra Info: must be ok... i only need the right leg internals
  16. downhiller_1

polished lowers = problem

well i have to take apart my forks to finish polishing them... how do i do it... they are 2005 manitou stance flow with wind adjust 150-120mm is there a step by step guide that anyone has? please help me because i want to be back on the bike very soon thanks
  17. downhiller_1

Lock on grips

Well i want some wider bars as seen in my sig... I borrowed a set of lock on's that one of my mates had because mine were shagged... When installing the grips i sat the ends about 15mm of the end of the bars... Is it safe to use lock on grips as bar wideners...? Will the grips snap if you have...
  18. downhiller_1

howitzer bb help

i have just instaled my new (second hand bb) on my bike... its all in done up tight and ready to go... my problem is that the cranks move up and down like there not tight enough on the spindle/axle... im running a box guide with no spacers on the bb... are both sides of the axle the same...
  19. downhiller_1

How to remove anodising (My style)

Well there are a few threads around about how to remove anodising... Paint stripper doesnt work and sanding will take ages...So i present to you Draino... Draino has a mix of chemicals that some how fades the anodising to nothing... So one friday night i took off my bars from my STP and went...
  20. downhiller_1

VIC Chrome MTX rim

Item: chrome MTX 32 or 36 hole... or built up front wheel Location: melton... postage is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: up to 120 for wheel other wise up to 70 for the rim Extra Info: i need a chrome mtx rim for the front of mt stp... if you have a built up front and dont need it sell it...