Search results

1. C

Zerode enduro

Might be cheaper here due to conversion rate, but still a little more expensive than I'd hoped!
  2. C

Bargain buys thread

SIXC bars just bought these for the other halfs bike! http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/race-face-sixc-carbon-handlebar/rp-prod48026
  3. C

ACT Sold

giant dropper Hi there! can you do it for $160 posted to Sydney, 2125? Cheers, James
  4. C

NSW Sold Stanton Sherpa 853 29er steel hardtail

so glad this isn't in my size!
  5. C

QLD Sold

looks way better without all the stickers! GLWS!
  6. C

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Going to run an x-fusion sweep, it was half the price brand new of a pike!
  7. C

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

NS Eccentric Came home yesterday to find this had arrived! Can't wait to build it up!:heh:
  8. C

QLD Santacruz Highball Carbon 2013 X-Large (XTR, Thompson etc)---price drop!!-------sold

I'm going to do my tax return tomorrow and hope it arrives before this sells!
  9. C

QLD SOLD --- Ragley Blue PigX 17 inch - Lyrics - Thomson - XTR - $800

hey, would you post this to Sydney? is it sold yet?
  10. C

NSW Large or XL entry level hardtail

Item: Looking for a complete large or xl entry level hardtail Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: 500-1000 depending on the bike Extra Info: I'm looking for a relative who is currently overseas so won't be buying for another month, just starting to look.
  11. C

WTB: Dropper Seat post, Stealth, 30.9, Black

pme'd you beaker!
  12. C

VIC Brand New Deity Fantom Stem SOLD

if the stem isn't taken, I'll take it!
  13. C

Mavic EX 823 on H sold ope Pro 2 - 26" - front 15mm - rear 142x12

price drop, priced to sell.
  14. C

New XT.

Awesome! I could never swallow the price tag attached to sram gear!
  15. C

New XT.

anyone know if raceface/wolftooth or other aftermarket manufacturers will be making 104 bcd 11 speed narrow wide rings? seriously considering changing my drivetrain but would prefer to keep the ten speed xt cranks!
  16. C

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

yes I would love a stealth dropper! but the reverbs starting to go (it's a little bit of a suspension post, with a couple cms of give), so when it completely craps out I want to buy a stealth Lev or Thomson as apparently getting a reverb completely serviced is quite expensive? also I just...
  17. C

I can't fault them! I think they're great! in saying that I haven't ridden any pikes for more than 5 minutes which are supposed to be the benchmark. I'm still getting the compressions settings dialled as the clicks work quite differently to the rockshox fork I'm used to which only has 3.
  18. C

Rune in 650b guise Couldn't ride today so I decided to finally take some pictures of my new (ex demo) frame! Thanks Ben, and Ev for helping with the build!
  19. C

Mavic EX 823 on H sold ope Pro 2 - 26" - front 15mm - rear 142x12

I don't have any other endcaps unfortunately. Yes the rear is also non- evo hub. I'll try weigh them when I get home tonight, but I think I only have bathroom scales but they are heavy!