WTB: Dropper Seat post, Stealth, 30.9, Black

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WTB: Dropper Seat post, Stealth, 30.9, Black (so either KS or Reverb) 125-150mm drop
Price: $200ish +
Condition: Must be in perfect working order

Additional info: I need to confirm the post length I need but I'm guessing between 380-420mm.

Thanks!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Just a point of note,

The black KS Integra (stealth) only became available this year. Good luck finding one for <$200

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a point of note,

The black KS Integra (stealth) only became available this year. Good luck finding one for <$200
Yeah, thought that'd be a long shot but I have seen a few for $300 on MTB facebook but just non when you need them :)

Thanks for the heads up tho :)

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Not all black

I have a non black Lev Integra you could have.

Has recently been updated to the new actuating mechanism at the base of the post.

125mm drop, 385mm long.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'd troll any Kona related forums for any 2nd jobbies in black ... but gonna be hard finding 2nd hand blacks for a little bit I think.

In the 300 ish level, we have the CRUXi about to land (tomorrow apparently) ... black stanchion, internal routing ... clamp head like the older Supernaturals ... 420mm long and 100mm drop (only size available) ... but available in both 31.6 and 30.9.

Anyway, good luck with the search

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for all your replies and advice/options, I'll continue to wait until something crops up within budget.

I'd be willing to pay up to $300 for a lev or a new or near new reverb with bleed kit.