Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
Rune in 650b guise

Couldn't ride today so I decided to finally take some pictures of my new (ex demo) frame! Thanks Ben, and Ev for helping with the build!

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
thats one seriously good looking bike, be interested to hear how good those marzocchi's ride.
I can't fault them! I think they're great! in saying that I haven't ridden any pikes for more than 5 minutes which are supposed to be the benchmark.

I'm still getting the compressions settings dialled as the clicks work quite differently to the rockshox fork I'm used to which only has 3.

Chuckles Norris

Likes Dirt
Very nice. Any plans for a stealth dropper post?
yes I would love a stealth dropper! but the reverbs starting to go (it's a little bit of a suspension post, with a couple cms of give), so when it completely craps out I want to buy a stealth Lev or Thomson as apparently getting a reverb completely serviced is quite expensive?

also I just bought a new roadie frame so the cycling funds are quite limited :behindsofa:

zac

Likes Dirt
So there're no old school Sciroccos out there any more (they always seemed like such an awesome beast)? Or even the odd Morphine? I know there used to be at least one owned by someone on here, years ago...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Spittys are one of the best platforms you can buy for all round riding!

So versatile and forgiving. I will own another one.... just not until I break my Yeti.
Selling a Banshee to buy a Yeti DSQ's you from ever owning a Banshee again.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
When you use the banshee to club the Giant to death.
Don't suppose you know anyone who'd be interested in buying a Trance frame that comes in 6 pieces? ;)

I'm pretty pumped, to be honest.
Everything I read about the Spitfire is positive.