Search results

1. R

Mt Stromlo stage 3?

Hi Guys, There was talk of adding additional Dh and XC trails and a skills area to Stromlo well over a year ago as part of a stage 3 plan, but i have not seen or heard anything since. I understand that the CORC guys have been very busy organising the World Cup round last year and the World...
  2. R

Mt Buller accommodation advice.

Hi Guys, Some mates and i are heading to Buller soon for a weekend of riding but i am a little unsure where to stay. We are after somewhere that has bike storage and accommodation on the mountain that is walking distance to cold beer and food. Anyone have any suggestions. We would like to...
  3. R

Thomas Vanderham on Evil

News Source: Evil Vanderham, from North Vancouver, British Columbia, is recognized internationally as one of the most influential riders in the world. His trademark riding style has been well documented in cycling's most notable movies and magazines. Best known for his exploits in the big...
  4. R

South Coast DH trails

Hey Guys, Does anyone know of any good downhill trails at the South Coast besides Nowra (funnel web)? I heard there was one at Batemans Bay and maybe Ulladulla. can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks
  5. R

South Coast trails

Hey Guys, Does anyone know of any good downhill trails at the South Coast besides Nowra (funnel web)? I heard there was one at Batemans Bay and maybe Ulladulla. can anyone clear this up for me? Thanks
  6. R

Funnel Web Track

Hey, Some mates and myself are looking on doing a trip to Nowra to ride Funnel Web track. Just wanted to know what the shuttle road is like? i have heard that it does have a very steep part in it. Any info would be great. Thanks
  7. R

Sold please delete

Item: Santa Cruz Bullit '05' medium Location: Canberra Item Condition:Very Good Condition just usual scratches and cable rubs. Come with 5th Element shock. Reason for selling:Upgrading to a newer frame Colour: Trans Red Price and price conditions: was $900.00 now $800.00 Extra Info: Also...
  8. R

Cam Zink on Felt in '08'

Felt Bicycles is pleased to announce pro mountain bike rider Cameron Zink (USA) is the newest member of the 2008 Felt team. A highly accomplished gravity rider and competitor, Cam is perhaps best known for slopestyle and freeriding ability. His past accomplishments include a US National...
  9. R

Mt Keira trails

Hey Guys, Some mates and i are planning on heading down to Wollongong for the day to ride and have been told that Mt Keira is the spot. We are all down hillers so not too keen walking much but will have a car and trailer for shuttling. Can people tell me if it is worth the trip, and are...
  10. R

5th Element Shock

I have an 04 5th Element shock which has started to top out when rebounding. All setting have been checked including the air pressure. Any ideas????? Could it be an internal seal???
  11. R

Santa Cruz Bullit

:rolleyes: Excellent condition neaver raced Boxer race Forks, 5th Element Rear Shox, Avid Brakes, 2.5inch Maxis Tires. Kona Peddles. :D :D $4000