Search results

1. blt2ride

World Championship Coverage--LIVE!

I thought this might have been posted, but didn't see it, and my search netted zero matches, so I figured I would post. If it has been posted or I missed it...sorry! Here is a link to watch the World Championships live...
  2. blt2ride

Graves Wins!

Jared Graves won the Biker Cross (4X) at Crankworx. Ever since I had a chance to ride and hang out with Jared, he has become one of my favorite riders. Not only is he one of the most talented riders in the world, he is also very down to earth and humble. I'm always stoked to see him do well...
  3. blt2ride

NORBA National Coverage--LIVE!

I found a Webcam from the Sugar Hill NORBA National that is happening this weekend. The camera is positioned on the DS track (the track is a joke), but the pros' final is Saturday at 3:00 p.m. (pacific standard time). I believe that would be about 9:00 a.m. Sunday morning for my friends on the...
  4. blt2ride

Motocross Round 2 Results

Here are the results from the second outdoor national of the season. Apparently, James Stewart had a NASTY crash that sent him to the hospital. After being checked out, it was determined that he suffered a concussion. I haven’t seen the crash, but I heard it looked very serious. According...
  5. blt2ride

Motocross Round 2 Results

I have no idea how this thread was posted twice, and I'm really not sure why it was not complete. Nonetheless, here is the link to the whole story, which explains Bubba's injury. Mods, feel free to delete...it was an honest mistake. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=55478
  6. blt2ride

Outdoor Moto Results

Here are the results from the first outdoor race of the season... Round 1 - Sacramento CA - May 21 Motocross results 1. JAMES STEWART KAW 1 2 2. RICKY CARMICHAEL SUZ 3 1 3. CHAD REED YAM 2 3 4. DAVID VUILLEMIN YAM 4 5 5. TRAVIS PRESTON HON 6 4 6. NICK WEY HON 7 6 7. KEVIN...
  7. blt2ride

NORBA National Video

Here’s a short video from the first round of the NORBA National series. It would be an understatement if I said that a lot of riders weren’t too stoked to have Fontana, CA host the first National. Since there isn’t a chairlift and the mountain is pretty small, I did have some concerns...
  8. blt2ride

Supercross Finals...

Here are the final Supercross results. It pretty much ended the way I thought it would. Supercross results 1. James Stewart KAW 2. Ricky Carmichael SUZ 3. Chad Reed YAM 4. Kevin Windham HON 5. Travis Preston HON 6. Nick Wey HON 7. Ivan Tedesco SUZ 8. Josh...
  9. blt2ride

Roam Review

I had an opportunity to attend the Roam world premier last night in Southern California, and would like to give everyone a little review. Before I get into my review, I would like to say that I prefer race films over North Shore/stunt films. I prefer films like Synopsis, Hypnosis, and the...
  10. blt2ride

Latest Supercross News...

Here are the results from last night's Supercross. The track was a mud-fest, but did make for some pretty good racing. Check out the points; the final race is going to be a good one! The Speed Channel will be covering the race live. Although, if it did not conflict with the first NORBA...
  11. blt2ride

Reed Wins Supercross...

Here are tonight's Supercross results--round #14 in Dallas, TX. I didn't see the race tonight, but will be watching it tomorrow. It's great to see that Nick Wey, a privateer, took the final spot on the podium--he doesn't even have a factory bike! Supercross Results 1. Chad Reed YAM...
  12. blt2ride

Progressive Rumors

There have been several rumors going around that Progressive is getting out of the bike business. While I haven't heard or seen anything "official," it seems like the writing is on the wall--check out their Website. From what I understand (keep in mind nothing has been confirmed), they will...
  13. blt2ride

Supercross News

Last night's Supercross in Daytona was a real nail-bitter. Chad Reed raced with a separated shoulder; apparently he injured it the day before the race. However, he took a crash in the first heat, which left his bike damaged--he had to take a DNF. Travis Pastrana looked really strong, but took...
  14. blt2ride

Ernesto Fonseca Seriously Injuried

Here is some moto news and race results. Last week's Supercross results: 1) RC 2) Bubba 3) Reed Click link for full-results. http://supercross.com/results.php On a sad note, Ernesto took a serious crash on Tuesday. Team Honda supercross star Ernesto Fonseca injured Courtesy...
  15. blt2ride

RC Gets his Points Back...

I didn't see this coming; RC was given his 25 points back... http://supercross.com/news.php?id=351
  16. blt2ride

Woodhead on Chumba Racing

This is big news for Craig and Chumba Racing. Over the past few years, Chumba has pretty much fallen of the radar; I’m kind of surprised that they are back. It's nice to see them back and it's nice to see they are going to put a race team together... Press Release: February 23rd, 2006...
  17. blt2ride

Supercross #8--Results

Here are the results to last night's Supercross. Apparently, RC had 25 points taken away for using illegal fuel during the San Diego Supercross. RC and his team are going to appeal. Round 8 - Altanta GA - February 25 Supercross Results 1. Ricky Carmichael SUZ 2. Chad Reed YAM...
  18. blt2ride

Reeds Wins Supercross #7

Here are the results from round 7 of the Supercross. Chad Reed won this round and has taken over the points lead. Round 7 - St. Louis MO - February 18 Supercross results 1. Chad Reed YAM 2. Ivan Tedesco SUZ 3. Ernesto Fonseca HON 4. Nick Wey HON 5. Travis Preston HON 6...
  19. blt2ride

A Few Race Pictures...

Here are a few race pictures from the local winter series in Southern California...
  20. blt2ride

Supercross #6 Results

Here are the results from Saturday's Supercross. 1) Bubba 2) RC 3) Reed 4) Jermey McGrath--NICE! Apparently, McGrath repaid Bubba for what happened in Anaheim. McGrath stuffed Bubba over the first turn in the Supercross main. However, Bubba came back from 20th place to take the win...