NORBA National Video

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
Here’s a short video from the first round of the NORBA National series. It would be an understatement if I said that a lot of riders weren’t too stoked to have Fontana, CA host the first National. Since there isn’t a chairlift and the mountain is pretty small, I did have some concerns. However, as you can see from the video, they did put a really good course together. All in all, it was a really fun race with a really good atmosphere…

http://media.putfile.com/Fontana-National-DH

carbonboy

Likes Dirt
looks like fun

def a fun section on a fun track by the looks.
didn't look really pedally for a little track tho ;-) i reckon i only saw 3 pedal strokes all vid ;-)

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Loose dirt looks unforgiving, especially if you come off those rocks at the wrong angle.

Good call about the pedal strokes, the pros made it look alot easier, straight ove the rock andsand section. Until that one bloke nearly ate it but recovered well

Good vid:D

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
carbonboy said:
def a fun section on a fun track by the looks.
didn't look really pedally for a little track tho ;-) i reckon i only saw 3 pedal strokes all vid ;-)
Unfortunately, the pedal section comes at the bottom of the course. There is a flat pedal section that takes about 40-50 seconds (depending on your fitness) to complete. Other than that section, the course was a ton of fun to ride. As for me, when I got to that pedal section I had nothing left…