Search results

1. cabletieperformance

RockShox seal kits

Hey guys my 2015 model bike hasn’t had any service work done to the forks, shock and dropper post. I am struggling to find the exact seal kits for a full rebuild. The fork and shock still work but the dropper post is stuck all the way up as during an OTB moment I ripped the hose out of the...
  2. cabletieperformance

New wheelset

Im looking at getting a new wheelset for my Trek Slash 650B I am a fairly aggressive rider and do a fair bit of drops and jumps with rider weight around 93kgs + pack at times. I would like something 25mm to 28mm internal rim width thats alloy 32H and preferably stiff and strong. Front hub 15mm...
  3. cabletieperformance

[ NSW] Anyone in had any bikes stolen? Check here

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/north-shore/rider-without-helmet-leads-police-to-discovery-of-stolen-bikes-drugs-in-cammeray-unit/story-fngr8h9d-1227301412796
  4. cabletieperformance

RockShox Recon Silver

The old mans 29er trance has a weird issue where if you push down on forks they compress only 1 inch of travel then seem to hit something instead of continuing through the travel stroke. The lockout seems to not work either. He normally rides it around the streets on a Sunday but does the oaks...
  5. cabletieperformance

How do you shift?

A friend of mine uses his pointing/booger picking/butt poking finger to shift where as i use my thumbs. Not sure if sram is the same as shimano as i only use thumbs but what do you guys prefer?
  6. cabletieperformance

New bike dilemma

Ok so for the last month I have been trying to get my paws on a 2015 trek slash to demo or at the very least sit on. Local shop said they don't have one in their fleet and it's hard to get a hold of one. I was hoping a demo day would pop up before Christmas and then bang the omv and manly dam...
  7. cabletieperformance

Long time lurker first time poster

Hi!! Im from werstern sydney an have been looking round here for a while. I Have a Giant STP 1 2009 currently and am currently paying off a new bike which i cant wait to hop on. Looking forward to get on a dualie. :D Cheers