Search results

1. M

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Any long-term reviews of the Cooma Gold pads? I'm interested to see how they compare to the likes of Galfer, Discobrakes, Uberbike etc.
  2. M

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Has anyone had any luck purchasing coil springs? In 25lb increments ideally.
  3. M

Canyon Spectral - creaking headset

Well and truly on the way, despite loving everything else about the bike!
  4. M

Cheers, I don't think it's bottoming out. I'm running a OneUp EDC Lite and there's at least 3mm of stem above the steerer, but I've also tried a larger spacer below and a 5mm spacer on top which had the same result. I haven't tried replacing the star nut or crown race yet, but I feel like I've...
  5. M

Apologies for the thread revival. Has anybody replaced their headset with the Ritchey drop-in upper? I've done this and I'm still getting very slight play, the dust cap is rotated following my rides. This is despite loosening the stem bolts and cranking the top cap bolt down.
  6. M

Carbon 29er Hoops

Great wheelset but a bit off what I'm chasing. Appreciate the offer though and good luck for the sale (you won't need it).
  7. M

Carbon 29er Hoops

Last time I'll check but is there anything out there?
  8. M

Carbon 29er Hoops

Boost please.
  9. M

Carbon 29er Hoops

Hey mate I'm looking around 30mm internal and leaning towards the lightweight spec. I know I may not be able to tick all the boxes but I'm keen to see what's out there.
  10. M

Carbon 29er Hoops

Nothing out there?
  11. M

Carbon 29er Hoops

Item: Seeking a set of carbon 29er wheels with a Shimano Microspline and centrelock (ideally). Location: Brisbane, but I'm happy to pay postage nationwide. Item Condition: New or used (provided they're in good condition) is fine. Price and price conditions: I'm hoping to keep it to around $850...
  12. M

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

That's pretty much my dream rig at the moment, well done.
  13. M

Moving to Brisbane, can we be friends?

Can anyone actually ride up that section?! I can't seem to work it out!
  14. M

Snakes

I've been lunged at by a brown snake coming down South Boundary Road. It's a little scary to think what could have happened if had it successfully connected with my leg...
  15. M

Food/Diet Pre race food

Honey stinger waffles sandwiched with peanut butter is hard to beat.
  16. M

What are you listening to NOW?

I've been enjoying some STRFKR of late.
  17. M

Next Demo Day?

Hi does anyone know when the next MTB demo day is likely to happen in Bris? I've got a few friends keen to buy MTBs but would like to give one a whirl first.