Search results

1. S

Titus Racer-X Carbon 2008 - Melbourne

Bike: 2008 Titus Racer X Carbon Colour: Black/Carbon Date it was stolen: 5-6 Feb 2010 Where it was stolen: From an apartment in the Docklands area, Melbourne, VIC Specs: As per email from owner below... Other Discriptions: Same again... Pictures: yeah... Some poor bastard lost his Racer-X...
  2. S

Robbie McEwen out of the TDF

Robbie McEwen crashed last night in the tour of Belgium and stuffed the ligaments in his knee. Was operated on and this morning sent an sms claiming all is not as bad as orignially thought, hopes to be back on it in four weeks, but has ruled out the TDF... :( cheers, schacksta...
  3. S

Is it time for a "Race entry for sale" Sticky?

With 7 out of the top 15 threads currently related to the sale of entries to the DW100 for various issues of misadventure or otherwise, I'm thinking its time we beg the Mods to create a Sticky so we can punt all of those threads into one area - out of the way. That way we can all concentrate on...
  4. S

Rocky Trail Entertainment Grand Prix!!!

4th & 5th October Rocky Trail Entertainment Grand Prix Yellowmundee Regional Park 4th & 5th October the Rocky Trail Entertainment Team are running the inaugural Mountain Bike Grand Prix <click here> free entries to be won so get along to the Rocky Trail Entertainment website and check...
  5. S

President's Ride Out # 2

The inaugural President's Ride Out was an absolute blast, with 14 riders making the trip up to Faulconbridge for what turned out to be an awesome day. We had a broad range of ages and skills, and it was good to meet a couple of new members of the club. For the next ride, we have chosen to do...
  6. S

President's Ride Out # 1

The inaugural President's Ride Out will be held on Saturday, 8th March - up at Faulconbridge. It'll be a fairly simple ride, from Springwood High School, out to Faulconbridge Point and back... The views at the end won't disappoint, and guys, this ride is gf friendly. What: Faulconbridge Point...
  7. S

The President's Ride Out...

Okay friends I've been talking about this for a while, and now its time to finally bite the proverbial bullet and launch it. The concept is to arrange a social ride, one a week, and at worst, once a fortnight, depending on committee availability to lead the ride. It will be called the...
  8. S

Lifecycles 2008 WSMTB Season opener

Everyone gear up for the Lifecycles 4hr on Sunday 24th February, 2008 at Yellomundee. Rego starts 6.30am and racing kicks off at 8am. Get along and support the shops that support our club. Entries are open and can be found here: Entries! cheers, schacksta president www.wsmtb.com...
  9. S

NiteRider WSMTB Twilight 4hr Race

:DThanks to NiteRider, Token, Weldtite and JetBlack Products, the first WSMTB Twilight 4hr jam is on!:D Everyone gear up for the NiteRider 4hr on Saturday 12th January 2008 at Yellomundee. Yes! a twilight race to avoid the heat of the day. How cool is that? Rego starts 4.30pm and racing...
  10. S

AGM Drink

AGM was last week - not enough people turned up to constitute a quorum... so the rules say we need to meet again - and then it's rafferty's rules ...and we're doing just that, this Friday night at the Glenbrook RSL, upstairs, somewhere handy to a bar.... 'bout 730 ish. be there! no...
  11. S

Blackman Bikes 4hr - Sun 9th December

Is on... :D Entries open, see this thread: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=104498 cheers, schacksta president www.wsmtb.com
  12. S

Blackman Bikes 4hr - Sun 9th December

:D:D:D:D The WSMTB end of season jam is on! :D:D:D:D Everyone gear up for the Blackman Bikes 4hr on Sunday 9 December at Yellomundee. Entries are open and can be found here: Entries! cheers, schacksta president www.wsmtb.com... ...and yes Alchemist there will be a beer...
  13. S

Most users ever online was 710, Yesterday at 04:06 PM.

Most users ever online was 710, Yesterday at 04:06 PM. phark! We've outdone ourselves...:D schacksta
  14. S

WSMTB XC Round 5 - 10 Jun 2007 - Canned

CANCELLED - Sunday 10th June - XC Round 5 - Yellowmundee Tomorrows race has now been officially cancelled please pass on the news to your mates if they don't have web access. Even if it stopped raining now it would still be a track destroyer if we ran the race tomorrow. So it's CANCELLED...
  15. S

WSMTB XC Round 4 - 20 May 2007

Folks don't forget that the club round this weekend is a joint round with Manly MTB Club, hosted by Manly at their home track at Arcadia - It will also incorporate Round 1 of the NSW Trials Championship. This will be Round 4 of our club series, and the second round of Manly's club series...
  16. S

I soooo want one!

Check this puppy out... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2DX-MOTO-FX-BRAND-NEW-BMX-BIKE_W0QQitemZ220104205317QQihZ012QQcategoryZ98082QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem that's me all over...;) cheers, schacksta president www.wsmtb.com
  17. S

Track maint day @ Yellomundee 21/4/07

Late notice I know and apologise. Details here: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=929877#post929877 ...and on our website too. RSVPS would be tops! cheers, schacksta pres www.wsmtb.com
  18. S

Yellomundee Track Maint Day 21/04/07

Just a quick heads-up... I think we're putting together a track maint day for Yellomundee on the 21 April 2007... Stay tuned for more details soon. cheers, schacksta president www.wsmtb.com
  19. S

WSMTB XC Round 2 - 11 Mar 2007

Our 2nd XC round is on the 11th March. Okay I gave you all a head start on season points by pulling out with a mechanical - not this time! Vengeance will be mine! Rego closes at 9am sharp, with racing kicking off by 9.30am. Scouts will be there with their bbq, bring cash and an...
  20. S

XC Track Maint at Yellomundee - take 2

XC Track Maint at Yellomundee Time to ramp this section of the webspace up. Folks I was talking to one of our club members today about the XC track at Yarra, and it's badly eroded state - especially down the southern end. Typically in the past we have applied an ad hoc approach to track...