Blackman Bikes 4hr - Sun 9th December

Philby

Squid
Blackmans 4hr

Is this still going to go ahead - rain, hail or shine??

What with all the rain that's been about in the area, and likely to continue??:confused:

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
...... weather update...... 5th DEC.... 15:30......

been dry here today, rained a bit last night
rode some trials yesterday, some puddles as you would expect but mostly dry (sand drains pretty quick!!)

if it stays mostly dry until Sunday, the track will go from a bit wet to super packed and fast fast fast in about an hour of racing

should go ahead unless it pi$$es down Sat night/Sun morn

whachoosay Big Dog?

A

Gotta Ride!

Likes Dirt
On line entries are closed! REGO ON THE DAY WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL $10.00 fee PER RIDER!

Rego opens- 6:30am

Rego closes- 7:30am

Race Start Time- 8am

Tomorrow's forcast is for a fine morning with afternoon showers and storms 19- 31°C, which is very warm so don't forget to bring LOTS of water for you and your team.

There will NOT be a BBQ so bring plenty of food to last you the whole event. There will however be can of drink for sale.

Gotta Ride!

Likes Dirt
AGM & results

AGM is on the 13th Dec (this Thursday)

Many of the committee members/volunteers are getting worn out after several years of hard work. We need some more people to step up and help out. The more people we have the more we can spread the load so that one person isn't running around at the last moment organising everything.

A position that definitely needs to be filled is for WSMTB XC race days we need a computer minded person to take over timing in 2008. This is a crucial job but only required on race days any volunteers for the job please e-mail vp@wsmtb.com or come to the AGM.

And now I've said that, here's the results:
NOTE: at about 11:15am today the computer had a tantrum and refused to let us enter results, after about 9 mins we sorted it out. What that means is for some there will be one slow lap and one quick lap eg someone consistently doing 24min laps then does a 33min and a 15 min lap but the avg of the 2 is still 24mins.

Attachments

mongoosedh

Banned
I've just added up all the times and it works out that I did in fact do 7, but my parents wrote down the entry and departure times for 8 laps, not 7.

So I don't understand it, but it doesn't matter I got myself a free tire which payed for the entry fee and a bit of petrol.

Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter. Thanks for a great event.