I soooo want one!

n plus one

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unbelievably I saw one of these sell second hand at a Tender Centre for over $250 once, blew my idea of $20 worth of shits and giggles out of the water, sniff......

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
Its embarrasing when some 9 year old come up to you when your on your DH bike and claims its better than your "hunk of junk"....:( Dunno if it has happened to you fellas but I cried myself to sleep that night..

Jarrad

Nightprowler

Likes Bikes
Its embarrasing when some 9 year old come up to you when your on your DH bike and claims its better than your "hunk of junk"....:( Dunno if it has happened to you fellas but I cried myself to sleep that night..

Jarrad
hahaha yes, they think they are all pro because there's looks like a motorbike, im pretty sure you can buy them at k-mart cheap ey?:p

Knight

Likes Dirt
I saw a little kid riding around on one with training wheels making sound effects. Quite funny when said little kid is about 9 or 10

'Ross

Eats Squid

Jarrad
Ive been told a few times by kids (8-13?) years old that the Huffy chopper bikes they ride are sooooo much better than mine, because they have a spinner wheel and flame paintjob:(

DWN-HLR

Banned
i was riding my faith the other day and this little snot nose smartass who was riding in his sisters pink motorized jeep says "this thing shit's on that bucket" i almost fell off when i heard that come out of his mouth :D

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
.. - just a pity you're so used to looking at the back of me! -
If this wasnt an mtb forum, im pretty sure that would come across a tad suspicious
Yeah, they are for sale in kmart, i had a bit of a spin on one in there once:cool:
Flat tires though :(
AND IT WAS ON SPECIAL, something like 120 bucks, i couldnt belive it.

meatlovers

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some kids around here have one of those motorbike bikes.
Look like they'd snap just doing a 3 foot drop.

DJman

Likes Dirt
yea i saw one of those motor bike things at diamo trails and some kid took one off a 1ft gap and abut 1.5ft high and they sprocket cased and it snapped at the botom bracket area