Search results

1. B

FOX 34 or PIKE Ultimate

I'm currently running a 2017 Pike on a Tallboy 3 of the same vintage. The shock was upgraded to DPX2 a while ago and that made a huge difference. Thinking of upgrading the forks now, as the bike still does everything I do. Pike Ultimate or Fox 34 ? or just upgrade the bike :-) and with Fox 34...
  2. B

NSW (SOLD) Southstar Rotorua Redwoods MTB 38x Shuttle Pass

Item: Southstar Rotorua Redwoods MTB 38x Shuttle Pass Location:Sydney Item Condition: 38/50 used Reason for selling: Rotorua Redwoods shuttle Pass for sale, I won't be going back to Rotorua anytime soon, and this pass is only valid until December 1st, after the announcement made by Southstar...
  3. B

NSW Fox DPS Factory 184x44mm, 7.25" x1.75"

Item: Fox DPS factory shock 184x44mm, 7.25" x1.75" Location: Sydney Item Condition: used but in good condition. No scratches on the important bits. Reason for selling: upgraded to dpx2 Price and price conditions: $250pp Extra Info: the shock came from my tallboy3 purchased in september 2017...
  4. B

Cape town mtb

Hi all, I have a paid holiday trip coming up in June to cape town Does anyone have any experience with riding over there ? Is it safe to bring your own bike ? If i do decide to ride i will most likely go on a guided tour. But is it worth the effort to bring your own bike or do any sort of riding...
  5. B

Carbon Wheels what does it feel like riding one ?

I've never ridden a bike with carbon wheels, before I go spending the big dollars. What can I expect from riding carbon wheels for those that currently ride one ?
  6. B

anyone here ride the 2017 tallboy?

and can give a quick review ? Looking for a bike with more travel compared to my specialized epic. Do they sell the Carbon C frame only ?
  7. B

m9020 xtr brakes pistons not even

Hi All, I just bought a new set of m9020 xtr bakes, I had the hoses shorten and installed them last week. The rear one is fine but I'm having issues with the front pistons, they don't come out evenly, the left one will stick out more than the one on the right. I've bled them numerous...
  8. B

Mt Beauty or Falls Creek

I'm visiting Bright again around christmas time with possibly 1 free day where I can go to Falls Creek or Mt Beauty I don't ride DH or do crazy all mountain trails with massive jumps or big drops. Where should I spend my day ? The Falls Creek flow videos looks nice
  9. B

Spring road trip to Victoria spring school hols

Hi All, I'm planning a road trip from Sydney with the family down to Melbourne this coming NSW school holidays, and of course I will bring my bike :-) On the way down I'm planning to stay in Beechworth or Bright, which one of them will be a better town to visit and stay in ? Mt Buller...
  10. B

NSW FOUND WTB - 2015 or 2016 Fox Float 32 100mm 29er Factory Fork

WTB the following fork 2015 or 2016 Fox Float 32 100mm 29er Factory Fork Kashima coated. Must be in good condition with no scratches on the upper stanchions Steer tube length > 175mm
  11. B

Cranks, rear wheel, brakes

Need the following components for my frankenbike built. Cranks - Shimano SLX and above with bottom bracket budget $80 and below, with or without chainrings is fine Rear wheel - 29er, QR, tubeless ready will be a plus, budget $100 and below Brakes - Front and Rear, Shimano SLX and...
  12. B

Do I need new chaingrings ?

I'm looking for an excuse to go 1x10 or 1x11 still weighing up the cost of each. Below are the photos of my current chainrings, are they worn or do they still have some life in them ??
  13. B

2013 Rockshox Reba RL 29er leaking air

Hi all, Hi my single air reba forks is leaking air for some reason. I took it for a service, went for a 3hr ride and everything was fine and the recently serviced fork performed well. After the ride, cleaned the bike and oiled the chain and I noticed the left (air chamber) seal have popped...
  14. B

NSW Sold

SOLD Item: Saris Bones 3 bike Bike Rack Location: Frenchs Forest NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Owner is moving back to the US Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Selling for a work mate. He's going back to the states. It's still in very good condition and only have...
  15. B

NSW Thomson 27.2 410mm black seatpost

Just looking if anyone here have one that they're not using and willing to sell ?? Please send me a PM
  16. B

Fitting an E2 XT front derailleur to a 2013 Specialized Epic Frame

Hi All, Has anyone here successfully fitted an XT or XTR type E2 front derailleur to a 2013 Specialized Epic frame ? Can I trouble to take a photo of how it's supposed to fit ? With the current bracket, the holes doesn't have really match up to the mounting holes on the XT front der...
  17. B

NSW Shimano 9 Speed Rear Derailleur LX RD-M571 SOLD

Item: 9 Speed Rear Derailleur LX RD-M571 Location: Frenchs Forest or Concord NSW Item Condition: BRAND NEW Reason for selling: No use for it Price and price conditions: $20pp Extra Info: N/A Pictures:
  18. B

NSW SPD Pedals NEW SOLD

Item: SPD Pedals no brand Location: Item Condition: NEW NEVER USED Reason for selling: Not required Price and price conditions: $20pp including cleats Extra Info: Pictures:
  19. B

SOLD XT 9 Speed Front Derailleur Brand New in BOX

Item: XT 9 Speed Front Derailleur Location: Concord or Frenchs Forest Item Condition: BNIB Reason for selling: no longer required Price and price conditions: $15 Extra Info: Pictures:
  20. B

Shimano XC70 or XC90 shoes

Hi all. I'm looking at getting new shoes. My 2.5 year old XC60 have seen better days and is falling apart. Looking at the XC70 and the XC90 does anyone here use them and can give me a quick review ? I like the fact that they are heat moldable. The XC60 is a bit loose around my heel and...