Search results

1. E

Oh no it's stuck

Here we go again I've got an issue I need some help with before it ends up in the fuckwits thread. Currently my rear axel is stuck in my rear hub and I am unable to get my rear wheel out. The axel unscrews from the frame and just spread the swing arm. Bike is a Canfield running a 142mm rear...
  2. E

lBS warranty, etiquette

Hi just after a few thoughts on what you guys recommend. I've got A bike in which I have cracked the frame common bike common fault. Bike was bought from lbs and the lbs doesn't deal with this brand any more. I cracked the previous frame about a year ago when the lbs was just stopping there...
  3. E

Lights storage

Hi guys with daylight savings now about its time to pack up the lights till next year and was just wondering weather it's best to charge the battery's before packing them away pack as they are or weather to run the battery's flat? Or does it make no difference
  4. E

Canfield the one

Just thought I'd put up a few photos of my new ride this was built on a budget and all parts have been swapped Over from my old transition blindside. Will look at upgrading Over time Frame - Canfield the ONE (12 model) Rear shock - fox dhx air Front shock/fork - rockshox totoms...