Rear hub - stans 142
Front rim - stans flow
Rear rim - stans flow
Tyres - front maxxis minion rear maxxis high roller II
Tubes - tubeless

Attachments

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice! Would love to read a ride report. One of these is in the mix for my next bike.

EvFlow

Likes Bikes
Only been for a few rides so far and still getting the suspension dialed but so far the impressions are good , the bike has no flex thanks to the 142 rear and 20mm up front. the bike is confidence inspiring on the downhills and only let down by my abilities and I've riden it up the big hills at thè local xc track but it is a bit slower up than my 29 anthem but defiantly more fun on the downs.

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Hey, I recognise that :). Great to see it built up again (and built up quicker than my commercal which has arrived with a faulty dropout) you'll be riding that for a month before I even get to see mine. Ride her hard mate

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only been for a few rides so far and still getting the suspension dialed but so far the impressions are good , the bike has no flex thanks to the 142 rear and 20mm up front. the bike is confidence inspiring on the downhills and only let down by my abilities and I've riden it up the big hills at thè local xc track but it is a bit slower up than my 29 anthem but defiantly more fun on the downs.
Nice. Out of interest, how did you get your hands on the frame? Is there an Aus distributor or did you get it direct from Canfield?

EvFlow

Likes Bikes
Hi smitho you'd have to ask old mate above as I got it second hand,would have loved the bling he was selling with it fox 36's and ccdb rear but just didn't have the cash was looking at it last night and defiantly going to have to get the paint out tonight and paint the totems and brakes stealth black

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Nice. Out of interest, how did you get your hands on the frame? Is there an Aus distributor or did you get it direct from Canfield?
I got it straight from the manufacturer, which was great as it was this time of year and they did it as a run out deal. It was just a little more bike than I ended up needing, but it was fucking awesome at blasting through shit :)

EvFlow

Likes Bikes
Just a ride report, not a lot has Changed since I built it up spec wise but am loving this bike so much it is a lot of bike but it climbs up any hill all be it with a little effort it is a 15kg 8" bike after all but I find I still can keep up with my mates on xc and trail bikes it is a Little slow through the tight stuff thanks to its slack geo and I still have the occasional pedal strike due to the low bb but point this thing down and that's where the fun begins you can pick any line and the bike won't hesitate it ploughs through rock gardens and feels good through the air the only issue on the down is still my ability.