Search results

1. sleight

Uploading Pics

When I upload new pics is won't let me put up any over like 2mb and iv'e got ones that are around 4mb. Does anybody know if there is a way around this so I can still upload the same size pics?
  2. sleight

NSW SOLD Giant Glory 2008 DH1

Item: 2008 Giant Glory DH1 Medium Location: Central Coast, would prefer pick up Item Condition: Used, has a few shuttle scratches but is mechanically perfect. Just got a service and is running smooth as silk. Reason for selling: Wanted to try something different, nothing wrong with bike...
  3. sleight

Fastest Downhill Bike/Rider

Wonder how fast this boss is going...
  4. sleight

Cornering Techniques

Having trouble cornering? Take note...
  5. sleight

Deleting Threads

Just wondering how the heck do you delete a started thread after its been there for ages?
  6. sleight

Ourimbah Registration

Just thinking about racing, how much will it cost to get a racing license for 12 months and also the shuttling fee for that day? And also will the license last till the end of 2010 or is it 1 year from the date it is purchased?
  7. sleight

No hander's

Obviously no handers on a DH bike are way harder than on a slopestyle bike, but is anybody familiar with the way to do them on a DH bike? do you tuck the bars in your lap or do you just hug the seat with your knees?
  8. sleight

Brake pad squeek

Is anyone familiar with how to possibly stop the squeeking sound of disc brake pads on the disc? This has been bothering me for quite some time and was wondering what your thoughts were?
  9. sleight

Brake disc buckled

Yeah ive got the Avid Code 8 inch brake discs, but the front disc is slightly out of alignment and after every revolution it makes a 'chhhh' sound. Any ideas how to get rid of that and get the disc back to normal?
  10. sleight

NSW trail on private property

Delete....