No hander's

sleight

Likes Bikes
Obviously no handers on a DH bike are way harder than on a slopestyle bike, but is anybody familiar with the way to do them on a DH bike? do you tuck the bars in your lap or do you just hug the seat with your knees?

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i havent tried them but they are called suicides, there not like tuck no handers. pinching the seat a little would probably help

heres a good pic of one

Attachments

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have got to learn to do one of those! So that way people will forget about my slow time and think I'm awesome :cool:

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The best way to do a no hander is with no pinching at all.. looks the best.
Learn them by learning to take one hand off at a time, then gradually take them further off and then do two hands off at the same time. I think that it's best to use a nice big jump that you're very comfortable on, to give you more time. When I say big I mean lippy.. not a big speed jump- learning tricks on those is asking for pain..

Just take your time, and you'll find yourself pinching anyway if you need to. You might believe that the bars will fall when you let go, but if this is happening then you're putting pressure on them before you let go and you need to try maybe lifting them as you let go.