Search results

1. scottmeister

havent had one for a while... post your cars

thats one nice GU buddy
  2. scottmeister

Dexter

haha, finished up watching season 2 near the start of this year! epic series. s3e2 coming out this sunday... if you enjoy dexter check out "true blood", it's only a few episodes into the first season, airing this sunday in the US also with episode 4...awesome stuff. All the good shows are...
  3. scottmeister

STOLEN: VIC - Richmond - Kona Unit 2006

just came across this, thats my old bike! :( has it popped up anywhere yet? It's a pretty unique spec, be hard to get rid of legit without parting it out...
  4. scottmeister

havent had one for a while... post your cars

scottenberg A http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/scotttrev/xr6-1.jpg scottenberg B http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/scotttrev/1-1.jpg both are fun to drive and mod :)
  5. scottmeister

Question for the maths/physics guys out there

dirty mechanical engineers. go build a turbine and some valves. :p
  6. scottmeister

Knog products

They don't have any real responsibility to provide washing information with their gloves, it would be nice, but in my experience it's a good idea to hand wash items such as gloves/jerseys/expensive cycling related goods that you don't want a washing machine to wreck. Then again my gloves never...
  7. scottmeister

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Sure beats every other cheap, low carb full strength beer I've tried. Anyway, whens someone going to make scotch connoisseurs thread?? :D
  8. scottmeister

Mark drifting.

yeah you show that greasy grass who's boss. lulz. :p
  9. scottmeister

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

I'm no fan of stouts, but Young's Double Chocolate Stout is superb! For all round cheap out with mates no hangover goes down a treat beer, I've been liking Boags Blonde lately. Then I get home and crack open a little creatures and all is well....:)
  10. scottmeister

Uni timetables!

I'm 2nd year chem eng at RMIT melb. I've only got wednesdays and thursdays off, with 10.30am starts on monday and tuesday. Such is life. ;)
  11. scottmeister

Car Audio

I run Alpines top cd headunit, JL audio splits front and rear, and kicker amps and sub. You get what you pay for in audio gear...but there's not much point if you're listening to 128kbps MP3s....I have a mate with $4k of alpine and JL goodness in a BA...sweet sound by god, and with a custom...
  12. scottmeister

Why people bag out Konas/ The reverse chic trend in MTB

They make sweet singlespeeds. G-unit. Sweet.
  13. scottmeister

anti-hoon laws experience

Pretty sure your friend is shit at it.* *it = life.
  14. scottmeister

sold

Pictures is here.
  15. scottmeister

sold

56cm mate. I'm 6 foot even longish legs and its perfect.
  16. scottmeister

sold

Item: 07 Kona Paddy Wagon Track Bike. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good, Gooood. Reason for selling: Need monies for XC bike and not needed at the moment. Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: Essentially a stock Paddy Wagon, continental tyres, FSA bars, easton seat post...
  17. scottmeister

what. the. fark. insane..

Well, thats pretty manly. You need to investigate the "what helmets are good for" threads. ;)
  18. scottmeister

Farkin's Political compass: Where do you stand?

Economic Left/Right: -4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.79
  19. scottmeister

coopers beer

good ole coopers ales go down nicely. pale ale for a lighter experience, sparkling for the full monty ale. little creatures pale ale and pilsner rate near the top of my beer charts, along with james squire golden ale and chimay. homebrewing with a bit of effort produces some top notch...
  20. scottmeister

Which Telstra Plan?

optus $49 cap- $300 credit, reasonable call rates, free time to other optus fones, reliable network. bam.