Search results

1. A

WTB Surly 1x1 or crosscheck frameset

Hi guys, Chasing a Surly Crosscheck or 1x1 frameset (or complete bike) in medium or 54cm. I am located in Perth WA, but open to having a bike/frame shipped. Please let me know what you have! Cheers
  2. A

WA Sold

Item: Rock Shox reverb seatpost Condition: Used for a half dozen rides so in as new condition! Details: 30.9mm diameter 125mm travel left hand lever Reason for sale: Just not my thing. Bit of overkill for me! Price: $290 Location: Perth WA Photos available on request!
  3. A

WTB surly frame set for commuting (please read)

Hi guys looking for a Surly frameset to build up a commuter. Looking at anything at this stage, just need something strong to build a commuter around, can be 700c 26 or 29er. I am 172cm so looking for a Medium size frame. New or used. Let me know what you have!
  4. A

Shimano XT M785 brake line shortening

Hi guys, Had a quick scroll through a search for this, but couldnt find quite what i am looking for. I have unscrewed the threaded barrel that secures the hydraulic hose to the lever of the XT M785 brakeset, and the trimming guide i have states to simply "remove the cable". I gave it a bit of a...
  5. A

WTB Specialized romin toupe or phenom saddle

Hi guys, After a Specialized Romin, Toupe or Phenom saddle. Can be black or white and can be 130mm or 143mm versions. Let me know what you have!
  6. A

Perth MBC state race 1 Jarrahdale xc

Hi guys, For all those in Perth, I'm going to line up for the race in Jarrahdale on the 25th of this month. Being new to WA, I have only been out to Jarrahdale a couple of times, and can't quite work out the race course for the state round. Is anyone willing to take me for a quick spin around...
  7. A

Oakley Photochromic sunglasses

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has used these lenses to good effect? Im going to get a, second pair of m frames for work/riding, and I trying to decide if they are worth the coin. Does anyone have positive or negative experiences with the oakley lens? I have seen cheaper ones (bbb) and they...
  8. A

Shuttle runs in WA.

Hi guys, Im new to West Aus, and am keen to hook up a few rides and shuttle.runs if possible. Have been to Dwellingup and Goat Farm so far, and would have to say Dwellingup would be my favourite (Tom's Crossing and Murray Valley). Is there anyone who goes there regularly, or is willing to...
  9. A

FOUND Spares Kit at Dwellingup (Turners Hill) 6/11/11

Found a spares kit today at Turners hill Dwellingup. If you can tell me what was in it, it's all yours!
  10. A

Specialized Big Hit X-fusion suspension question

Hi Guys, I have the 2010 Specialized FSR 1 with the pretty basic X-fusion vector shock (can't see it on the website, but apparently it is made for specialized only) anyhow, it can not be pumped up, so i have wound up the pre-load about as far as i am comfortable doing. The problem is i keep...