Search results

1. DirtJumperHarry

Australian Interschools 2010 (all galleries now online!)

Great shots! Thanks heaps for all your effort you must have put in putting these pictures online etc. Solid effort!
  2. DirtJumperHarry

redsands

I'll do it. I'll just make a big thread.
  3. DirtJumperHarry

Please vote to keep DH Track in the Blue Mountains

Don't even live near the blue mountains, but I think no matter where you live, you should have acces to a DH track. So I voted! Good luck guys.
  4. DirtJumperHarry

Interschools 2010

Hi! Any shots of me? NUMBER: 286 RIDING: A 2006 blue Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho, with black Marzochi 888 forks. WEARING: A red T-Shirt, a black and red Rjays missile helmet (with a fair few stickers on it!) with brown dragon goggles with black and white (with bits of red) shift shorts...
  5. DirtJumperHarry

PUMP TRACKS get digging

Nice! This just goes to show, all those people out there who complain about not being able to build anything in their suburban back yard... they're wrong! Mad track mate, sick job!
  6. DirtJumperHarry

Keira and Thirroul dh

Great shots mate! Pretty sure I saw one of those riders at interschools (mainly recognise the aussie board shorts!). Just came back from redsands, they sure have made those first few berms super smooth! Great shots, keep it up!
  7. DirtJumperHarry

Your Favourite song!

Hmmm... I appear to like very similar music to you! I'm going to see HvH in April! Favorite songs AT THE MOMENT... Song: 'Worthwhile overdose' Band: 'Mary Jane Kelly' Song: 'I hustle everyday' Band: 'Deez Nuts' Song: 'Dethroned' Band: 'Architects'
  8. DirtJumperHarry

2010 interschools (chris)

Hi! Any shots of me? NUMBER: 286 RIDING: A 2006 blue Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho, with black Marzochi 888 forks. WEARING: A red T-Shirt, a black and red Rjays missile helmet (with a fair few stickers on it!) with brown dragon goggles with black and white (with bits of red) shift shorts...
  9. DirtJumperHarry

Never get to go riding CRAP!

If you ever do come to Thirroul (which seriously isn't a bad idea), just drop me a PM. I'm 14 and know some tracks around that area. I'm a pretty shite rider:rolleyes:, so you'll probably be waaaaay better than me, but still...
  10. DirtJumperHarry

Interschools 2010

Was it you who got 5:57 in your race run? If so, good on you!
  11. DirtJumperHarry

East Jindabyne - secret trails

That was such a good day... haha, shuffling on the ant nest:D
  12. DirtJumperHarry

Interschools 2010

Hi! NUMBER: 286 RIDING: A 2006 blue Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho, with Marzochi 888 forks. WEARING: A red T-Shirt, a black and red Rjays missile helmet (with a fair few stickers on it!) with brown dragon goggles with black and white (with bits of red) shift shorts with grey shin guards OR...
  13. DirtJumperHarry

Interschools 2010

What the hell? I was talking about the NSW interschools.
  14. DirtJumperHarry

Thiroul / Austi berms

I saw the berm before it was fixed up and it looked and rode like shit. I came back to find it bigger, better and smoother. Don't be a dick head, leave it how it is:mad:, especially when someone has put a lot of effort in to making it a better section.
  15. DirtJumperHarry

~ Parkway Drive - Sutherland - 29 Jan ~

Agreed, getting a bit side tracked there:D
  16. DirtJumperHarry

The Polite Wollongong Thread

It's good a thread like this was started, I'm pretty sure at least a couple admins think we're all a bunch of dumb shits with no manners. Thanks for clearin that up!
  17. DirtJumperHarry

Interschools 2010

I checked (it's on the thredbo mountain bike website) and the dates are 19, 20, 21 of March, so pretty late this year.
  18. DirtJumperHarry

~ Parkway Drive - Sutherland - 29 Jan ~

Yeah, was that for the 'SWEATFEST 08' tour? I've got PWD the DVD, and in the live section, it's got them playing at the roundhouse in Sydney. You can tell ADTR played because it was on the stage in huge letters and heaps of people were wearing A Day To Remember shirts. It's a really good DVD...
  19. DirtJumperHarry

Customize Profile/Custom User Title

How do you get to 'Customize Profile'? I've tried but it just says this massage: 'DirtJumperHarry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1) If you are trying to post, your account may require activation. Each time you change your email...
  20. DirtJumperHarry

FOUND Kathmandu bag.

Oh... that explains why a large section of your seat was hanging off!