Customize Profile/Custom User Title

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
How do you get to 'Customize Profile'? I've tried but it just says this massage:

'DirtJumperHarry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1) If you are trying to post, your account may require activation. Each time you change your email address your account is set it "waiting for activation." Lots of people either don't receive the email, ignore it or it goes into their spam folder. Please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER first for the activation email before contacting an administrator. You must have a valid working email address to participate on our forums.

2) If you are trying to buy/sell, you require Trading Access

3)Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
'

I'm trying to find out how to get a custom user title (The title under you user name which usually says 'Junior Member', 'Member', or 'Senior Member'). Do I need to contact one of the moderators or something to gain permission to access the 'Customize Profile' page? All comments will be appreciated, thanks!

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For the custom user title, just keep PMing a mod or admin. Their inboxes are very full, so if you don't get a reply quickly, just keep sending messages.

Jimass

Eats Squid
You get give a custom title, you can't choose it.

Do you think Callan. would have Penis Connoisseur as his if he could choose?