Search results

1. O

intense m6

i never mentioned anything about the size of the picture - don't know where you got that idea from. Just cause you don't like people paying out your glory, doesn't mean you should start immature name calling. are you serious!! is the M3 the predecessor to the M6! No way!! really?? whos...
  2. O

intense m6

oooh - steady on people, no need to get angry! obviously you beg to differ, you have a picture of a glory in your sig! so, you havn't riddin an M6, or the M6 evo, yet you're talking them up?? Seems a bit confusing to me, i'd think you'd have to ride a bike to judge it properly. and in...
  3. O

intense m6

First of all...you said "you fail" twice. In future please refrain from repeating yourself. Secondly, the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it! Finally, i...
  4. O

NSW InterSchools

My mum told me that i was fully enrolled, and my home is my school. It's pretty much like a small school anyway considering i have 7 brothers and 4 sisters! How could you even consider descriminating me like that?!
  5. O

intense m6

Firstly, It's GT BUMP not bumb. get it right. Secondly, BMX, what's wrong with that? Is that not good enough for you?
  6. O

NSW InterSchools

Hey Ty, you love to give shit advice to people in all the forum topics and obviously reckon you're pretty good. So what is a troll?? Please enlighten me!! Sorry i'm not more knowledgeable on these things as most of the time i'm out smashing trails on the GT bump. thanks koe extreme dh...
  7. O

NSW InterSchools

Hey guys! Can't believe it's already interschools again! So Xstatic! This year i'm riding Division 1, even though i'm only in year 9. Just wanting to step my competition cause i'm pretty good and stuff. Probably be riding my GT bump for everything - cause it's a pretty sick all round...
  8. O

intense m6

Ahhhh, see Mr Intense DHer, your problem there is that you've compared the good ol'M6 to bikes in a completly different price bracket. I mean seriously, it's quite obvious that an M6 will feel good compared to a Kona or a Norco. Anyway, the M6's that i've ridden have all felt pretty average...
  9. O

Hodgey and Blakeo....Factory Pinners!

Steady the ship there mate! Whoooo! Think you got off to a rough start with that sentence and it was all downhill from there! Soooo, this is my interpretation: Old MATE Hodgey - not just "old hodgey", clearly he's not that old at all! And i'm pretty sure you're talking about Mr 'Willy...
  10. O

backyard pumptrack mania!

sweet track mate! should make a jump over the clothes line!!!
  11. O

PUMP TRACKS get digging

get ya drainage on!
  12. O

NSW Pump track fun for the novacastrians

looks alright i guess. Just looks a bit messy and all over the shop. the dirt looks the goods and location looks hidden! 'less jumps, more pumps' - that's what i always say! OTC.
  13. O

oooooh i don't know! They may be releasing a similar design with geo that is similar but more suited to 'all round riding' rather than the 'race only' angles of Blakes'. Also all the Ti components (frame, stem, pedals, pedal pins seatpost, bars, chainrings, seat rails, bolts, headset, bottom...
  14. O

09 Tracer VP build **Updated**

the lines on the frame are just so clean and flowy. beautiful ride.
  15. O

Hey rotorburners, just thought i'd drop in and give you guys a heads up on what's going on in the lives of Hodgey and Blakeo. You're all very lucky to have experienced Hodgeys prototype GT Bump, but today we've got more to offer; a sneak peek of Blakeo's ride and some action shots! I threw in...
  16. O

Liam Towers - Profile

A perfectly formed statement there mitch! He is a rider indeed, yet i love how you expressed it so simply, really exaggerating his natural riding abilities, but so subtle - Nice! Really loving all these rider profiles displaying the ausome riding talents of us rotorburners - keep em coming! otc.
  17. O

Liam Towers - Profile

yes, obviously! Interview, prototype bikes, crashes, natural pinning ability, burning rubber and sideways action - what more could you want in a rider profile video?? Brace yourself for the 2nd installment where Hodge rides with a 'friend'. otc.
  18. O

Liam Towers - Profile

bit over the top don't you think? would prefer to see more pinned riding, like you're talking about in the vid! Bit too much talking about crap. Pretty nice bike though! Check this out; that's how it should be! http://www.vimeo.com/6413377 otc.
  19. O

Intense....951....with BOS??

cause you don't have to run a crown up top, and you can run an xc stem and flip it if you wanna get heaps low. its all about noseing it in.
  20. O

Intense....951....with BOS??

Well DK, all the people that ride the turners would know that thats just how it is. (not me personally) I havn't ridden both bikes, but i really can't see how anything could be better...especially with such a low front end! And of course a low front end makes you smoother...like you said...