NSW InterSchools

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Just a proposal here.

I am going down and will be staying at YHA on my own. If anyone wants to split a twin room, Ill be having it to myself and its a bit of a waste.

Just an idea, pm me or post here if your interested.

sherwin

Squid
WHAT??? lol

Sweeet. I finished up at Barker Last year. Tell Sherwin he is heaps hectic - with emphasised sarcasm - from Andy.

Anyway, sorry to hijack. Have fun kiddies.
Hey, why arnt you coming up with us?? Anyway of your doing nothin tomorrow we're riding at homebush monster at 4:30ish/5 just come up or we're racing at 8:30 on saturday same place.

Sherwin rep. Barker College
07 Specialized demo 7 and white stp2 for 4x n xc.
Div 1 - i think (yr11)

Scotty-Robbo

Likes Dirt
hey all
me and my mate are going down but his on an stp and he doesn't want to hire a bike,
so can we share my bike, so I do my timed lap and then he does his??

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
hey all
me and my mate are going down but his on an stp and he doesn't want to hire a bike,
so can we share my bike, so I do my timed lap and then he does his??
If you are in the same divison and can be uber pinned to get down in like 2 seconds and catch the lift back up and give it to him, then yes!

todd28

Likes Dirt
Only a couple of days to go! Going down on wednesday with school, is anyone else going down early? not riding DH till thursday though.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DH/4X

Yeti Dj
Kona Stab

TLD kit
661 pads
THE Helmet
Dragon Goggles
Lame Style.
goin down thursday!

bighitben

Likes Dirt
So excited!

Kuringai HS
010 Mongoose Boot'r team
Wearing short TLD headline/skyline gear
Div 2, only doing DH

Come say hi, goin down wednesday! riding on thursday too

Last edited:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
How many people has their been competing in previous years? Do the lifts get pretty packed?

So keen for DH and 4x... lol and xc... Actually the short course does sound pretty cool. 800m sprint track!:p

sampo1

Likes Dirt
will be riding downhill on thursday, red demo 8 07 and a pretty much full white tld kit. hopefully bikes ready.

OTC.

Likes Bikes
Hey guys! Can't believe it's already interschools again! So Xstatic!

This year i'm riding Division 1, even though i'm only in year 9.
Just wanting to step my competition cause i'm pretty good and stuff.

Probably be riding my GT bump for everything - cause it's a pretty sick all round bike.
But might borrow my mates giant glory for DH, but i'd have to rotate the bars to get negative rise and keep the front end nice and low so i'll sitll be able to get heaps low in the corners.

I come from down wollongong way, a local up and coming rider who loves to tear up the trails, and probably at the forefront of the next generation of young riders from the area. Also, i'm home schooled, so i'll be riding for myself!

i'll be wearing my full troy lee designs kit for dh 4x and xc. It's the pink and yellow one with the stripes, just like sam hill. I got 2 sets of tld xc gloves and use one yellow and one pink one, but only ride with them if its raining, otherwise i just put them in the back of my pants cause it looks sick. JUst thought this kit would suit me cause im usually going pretty fast and it will make me easier to see.

If you want me to show you some lines on the DH, i'll be there all week pretty much, but i can't show you my secret lines cause i need to keep my winning advantage, not that many of you guys would be able to hit them anyway.

Can't wait to see you guys down there, should be awesome!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media

Probably be riding my GT bump for everything - cause it's a pretty sick all round bike.
But might borrow my mates giant glory for DH, but i'd have to rotate the bars to get negative rise and keep the front end nice and low so i'll sitll be able to get heaps low in the corners.

I come from down wollongong way, a local up and coming rider who loves to tear up the trails, and probably at the forefront of the next generation of young riders from the area. Also, i'm home schooled, so i'll be riding for myself!

i'll be wearing my full troy lee designs kit for dh 4x and xc. It's the pink and yellow one with the stripes, just like sam hill. I got 2 sets of tld xc gloves and use one yellow and one pink one, but only ride with them if its raining, otherwise i just put them in the back of my pants cause it looks sick. JUst thought this kit would suit me cause im usually going pretty fast and it will make me easier to see.

If you want me to show you some lines on the DH, i'll be there all week pretty much, but i can't show you my secret lines cause i need to keep my winning advantage, not that many of you guys would be able to hit them anyway.

God damn trolls...

koe/extreme dh

Likes Dirt

I hope to see you there too, good to see upcoming talent like yourself...

OTC.

Likes Bikes
God damn trolls...
Hey Ty, you love to give shit advice to people in all the forum topics and obviously reckon you're pretty good. So what is a troll?? Please enlighten me!!

Sorry i'm not more knowledgeable on these things as most of the time i'm out smashing trails on the GT bump.

I hope to see you there too, good to see upcoming talent like yourself...
thanks koe extreme dh! with a name that suonds as fast as yours, im looking forward to seeing you there too! If i get a chance, maybe you can do some runs with me!

bighitben

Likes Dirt

That was a laugh.

BTW if you're home schooled you wouldn't be able to compete in it...