intense m6

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First of all...you said "you fail" twice. In future please refrain from repeating yourself.
Secondly, the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it!

Finally, i bet i could smash you any day, any track on my GT bump.
Dude , stop being a dick head and go back to you WANK M X track .

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhhh, see Mr Intense DHer, your problem there is that you've compared the good ol'M6 to bikes in a completly different price bracket. I mean seriously, it's quite obvious that an M6 will feel good compared to a Kona or a Norco.

Anyway, the M6's that i've ridden have all felt pretty average i thought.
Bogged down in rocks, couldn't jump, heavy, pricy and shocking pedaling efficency.
Don't know why you'd bother when you could pick up a GT Bump for way cheaper.
Just as capable, if not even out-performing the M6 in most areas of riding.
This is the bike you should be comparing the M6 to, not a glory or kona etc.

But hey, thats just my opinion.
This only proves that either you or the owner of the bike can't set it up properly.

Last edited:

pak

Likes Bikes
the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it!

Firstly,the M6 is not a versitile bike.Its a downhill bike. It goes downhill,world cup style. period. OTC maybe set ya shock up not to bog down in the rocks. Intense bikes are very balanced in the air.Andy94 buy one,you wont regret it.OTC will probably bet you down the track, but hey he's a legend.......

OTC.

Likes Bikes
oooh - steady on people, no need to get angry!

so what your saying is because a bike is cheap its shit...... sorry but i beg to differ
obviously you beg to differ, you have a picture of a glory in your sig!

yeah dude, YOU fail. stfu.
intense m6 is one of the best bikes around, especially the evo. I only have an m3 but its still the best bike by far I've ever ridden (i've had a glory, norco team DH, yeti 303, and used a V10 for a day and my m3 is still the best) and the m6 can only be better.
go mouth up your shoddy BMX somewhere else
so, you havn't riddin an M6, or the M6 evo, yet you're talking them up??
Seems a bit confusing to me, i'd think you'd have to ride a bike to judge it properly.
and in saying that, how can you say that the GT bump doesn't ride just as good as an M6 - have you ridden a GT bump?? I think not.

This only proves that either you or the owner of the bike can't set it up properly.
Or i just reckon the bike doesn't ride as well as a GT bump.
Did you ever consider that the GT bump may have better adjustments and geo etc??
Maybe i'm just used to a superior bike and thats why the M6 felt as i described earlier.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seriously man you need to stop jerking your shit, the gt bump is a god dam BMX bike of course its going to be shit!!!!

im goin to bed

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oooh - steady on people, no need to get angry!

obviously you beg to differ, you have a picture of a glory in your sig!
its actually a small picture and since when did i say anything about a glory ...... i guess mongooses must be shit to you retard

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so, you havn't riddin an M6, or the M6 evo, yet you're talking them up??
Seems a bit confusing to me, i'd think you'd have to ride a bike to judge it properly.
and in saying that, how can you say that the GT bump doesn't ride just as good as an M6 - have you ridden a GT bump?? I think not.

its a completely different genre of bike. an intense m6 IS better at downhill than your pussy BMX
and I have an 2008 m3 with uses the same suspension system as the m6 (its the predecessor to the m6) and I have used a m6 evo for a run last year so yeah, I kinda know that its better than any BMX at DH. you have no idea what your talking about, go play pokemon or wank or something but dont fill up this site with your filthy blabber

pak

Likes Bikes
the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it!

Firstly,the M6 is not a versitile bike.Its a downhill bike. It goes downhill,world cup style. period. OTC maybe set ya shock up not to bog down in the rocks. Intense bikes are very balanced in the air.Andy94 buy one,you wont regret it.OTC will probably bet you down the track, but hey he's a legend.......

OTC.

Likes Bikes
its actually a small picture and since when did i say anything about a glory ...... i guess mongooses must be shit to you retard
i never mentioned anything about the size of the picture - don't know where you got that idea from.
Just cause you don't like people paying out your glory, doesn't mean you should start immature name calling.

I have an 2008 m3 with uses the same suspension system as the m6 (its the predecessor to the m6)
are you serious!! is the M3 the predecessor to the M6! No way!!

and I have used a m6 evo for a run last year
really?? whos evo did you ride? and what track was it on?
Cause unless you're a pro rider or really well connected i reckon you're bullshitting!

OTC will probably bet you down the track, but hey he's a legend.......
People, take note. This Pak guy knows where it's at!!

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i never mentioned anything about the size of the picture - don't know where you got that idea from.
Just cause you don't like people paying out your glory, doesn't mean you should start immature name calling.

are you serious!! is the M3 the predecessor to the M6! No way!!

really?? whos evo did you ride? and what track was it on?
Cause unless you're a pro rider or really well connected i reckon you're bullshitting!

People, take note. This Pak guy knows where it's at!!
dude are you trying to say that im immature have a look in the mirror

Harry14

Likes Dirt
id just like to point out that you are comparing a DH specific bike to a BMX and im pretty sure that
'andy94' dosent want to know about a bmx if he did he would of asked.he wants to know about the M6. and OTC if you want to talk about your BMX they have their own section where you can tell everyone how it is a great DH bike as well as a Street bike.
dont mean to offend anyone im just putting it out their.
cheers Harry.

big geoff

Likes Dirt
First of all...you said "you fail" twice. In future please refrain from repeating yourself.
Secondly, the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it!

That is the most awesome thing i have ever read in my life and I totally wanna race this guy, what a champion! also my sisters razor scooter will shit all over your GT Bump in dual slalom or slopestyle but if its 24 hr enduro youre into im bringing a rolerblade and a canoe paddle. your going down bitch!

oh also how do you put someones quote in your signature coz i fuckn love it!

big geoff

Likes Dirt
but seriously for andy the thread starter it might be worth thinking about the durability of the FRO intense DH bikes. very light but also not happy when crashed especially on rock gardens. I mean i like what theyre doing but i think you need to decide also based on how much coin you got to spare and if you want you want to race it for more than one season, shuttle in the back of utes, huck the occasional drop ect. Just might be worth thinking about

VTSS350

Likes Bikes and Dirt
but seriously for andy the thread starter it might be worth thinking about the durability of the FRO intense DH bikes. very light but also not happy when crashed especially on rock gardens. I mean i like what theyre doing but i think you need to decide also based on how much coin you got to spare and if you want you want to race it for more than one season, shuttle in the back of utes, huck the occasional drop ect. Just might be worth thinking about
I own a M6 FRO and have for over a year now. It has been raced at State and Nationals, 3 weeks in Canada and also used as a freeride bike. No issues with durability. The bike is as good as the day I got it.

Is there a bike that is happy to be crashed in rock gardens????

OTC please let this thread get back on topic!

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
maybe if people stop quoting his posts, and saying the same thing to him, he wont have anything to say. stop stoking the fire.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Back to the M6

First of all dont own a m6 or have i ridden one much but this is just feedback from 3 mates how have or do own them.
They ride amazingly...period. Its already been said but they are a race bike And thats all their good for. After all FRO means for race only. Possible not as good for the flatter style australia track compared to the euro tracks though

They are hardly problem free though. Loosing linkage bolts is a tradition (even if you check them every ride) on all 3 of my mates bike the tire hits the seat tube before they run out of travel (bottom out) and one of the 3 bikes is on its 3rd top linkage.

Just a few things to weigh up before buying this frame. Personally i would also try to get a different shock to the Manitou Revox.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back to the M6

First of all dont own a m6 or have i ridden one much but this is just feedback from 3 mates how have or do own them.
They ride amazingly...period. Its already been said but they are a race bike And thats all their good for. After all FRO means for race only. Possible not as good for the flatter style australia track compared to the euro tracks though

They are hardly problem free though. Loosing linkage bolts is a tradition (even if you check them every ride) on all 3 of my mates bike the tire hits the seat tube before they run out of travel (bottom out) and one of the 3 bikes is on its 3rd top linkage.

Just a few things to weigh up before buying this frame. Personally i would also try to get a different shock to the Manitou Revox.
do they not think about that when they make the frame to accomodate the travel? that just sounds stupid.

do your mates use locktite?