Likes Dirt
wanting to know how the 09 intense m6 feel
from any one that ones
how they handel hitting rough
tracks
any comments would be awsome!!

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Go to your local dealer and ride one for yourself and get your own opinion??
How many local dealers do you know of that have one fully built up ready to test ride?

Have a look at DNF's frame in the For Sale section. He'll be able to answer your questions.

Last edited:

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
Go to your local dealer and ride one for yourself and get your own opinion??
hahaha as if!

i have one and out off the bikes ive owned or downhilled (stab, glory, faith, m3, norco) the m6 is definitely the best, its the easiest to move about i find and its grate in the ruff crap, id say get one!:cool: if theres anything ales you need to know just ask.

andy 94

Likes Dirt
hahaha as if!

i have one and out off the bikes ive owned or downhilled (stab, glory, faith, m3, norco) the m6 is definitely the best, its the easiest to move about i find and its grate in the ruff crap, id say get one!:cool: if theres anything ales you need to know just ask.
what sort of price to build one up with pritty good specs?

OTC.

Likes Bikes
out off the bikes ive owned or downhilled (stab, glory, faith, m3, norco) the m6 is definitely the best.
Ahhhh, see Mr Intense DHer, your problem there is that you've compared the good ol'M6 to bikes in a completly different price bracket. I mean seriously, it's quite obvious that an M6 will feel good compared to a Kona or a Norco.

Anyway, the M6's that i've ridden have all felt pretty average i thought.
Bogged down in rocks, couldn't jump, heavy, pricy and shocking pedaling efficency.
Don't know why you'd bother when you could pick up a GT Bump for way cheaper.
Just as capable, if not even out-performing the M6 in most areas of riding.
This is the bike you should be comparing the M6 to, not a glory or kona etc.

But hey, thats just my opinion.

INTENSE DHER

Ahhhh, see Mr Intense DHer, your problem there is that you've compared the good ol'M6 to bikes in a completly different price bracket. I mean seriously, it's quite obvious that an M6 will feel good compared to a Kona or a Norco.

Bogged down in rocks, couldn't jump, heavy, pricy and shocking pedaling efficency.

sorry mate there the only other bikes ive downhilled and wtf gt bumb? thats a bmx.

INTENSE DHER

Firstly, It's GT BUMP not bumb. get it right.

Secondly, BMX, what's wrong with that? Is that not good enough for you?
you fail, your comparing a downhill bike with a bmx and your tellen me not to compare a glory with an m6, wtf, you fail.

OTC.

Likes Bikes
you fail, your comparing a downhill bike with a bmx and your tellen me not to compare a glory with an m6, wtf, you fail.
First of all...you said "you fail" twice. In future please refrain from repeating yourself.
Secondly, the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it!

Finally, i bet i could smash you any day, any track on my GT bump.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
umm yea, not to get involved in this too much, but, thats just being stupid. What will you get from comparing a BMX to a downhill bike? Everything is different.

Thats like comparing if my donkeys faster then a rabbit? which one will be quicker?

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt

so what your saying is because a bike is cheap its shit...... sorry but i beg to differ
and a bmx ???? wtf

Last edited:

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First of all...you said "you fail" twice. In future please refrain from repeating yourself.
Secondly, the GT bump can be compared to the M6 anyday because it's such a versatile bike and dominates in any dicipline; downhill, 4X, cross country or anything else you could throw at it!

Finally, i bet i could smash you any day, any track on my GT bump.
yeah dude, YOU fail. stfu.
intense m6 is one of the best bikes around, especially the evo. I only have an m3 but its still the best bike by far I've ever ridden (i've had a glory, norco team DH, yeti 303, and used a V10 for a day and my m3 is still the best) and the m6 can only be better.
go mouth up your shoddy BMX somewhere else