Search results

1. K

QLD SOLD SOLD 05 Iron Horse Yakuza Type R (06 888VF2) SOLD SOLD

Item: 2005 Iron Horse Yakuza Type R Location: Brisbane (Pullenvale - western suburbs) Item Condition: Yakuza is in good condition, bar paint chips from shuttles etc. Reason for selling: Don't ride anymore and need money. Price and price conditions: $1450, open to negotion...
  2. K

It's geting to shit.

I dont think his idea is to inform people that the forum is shit, probly trying to spark a change and get rid of some of the shit in the forums. sxereturn dont post if you know no one gives a shit about what your posting, especially in a thread where somones trying to bring up how much crap...
  3. K

It's geting to shit.

When every person (or the majority) on this forum starts a topic about this simple problem there experiencing it becomes a pain in the arse, if there seeking help for a mtb related problem then fare enough. Its probly safe to say that everyone deserves a random input but there are people in the...
  4. K

Saintism

Thats like half the price of all those ludicrous quotes that were poping up on the net such as $800, is everything? (chainring,cranks,bb) They look nice, what sort of warranty do they have?
  5. K

Nasty kids in Brisbane!

And thats the way it should be.
  6. K

AMB and the droopy camera tripod!

Socket doesnt post all that much compared too what he use too when it was around the whole 3000 mark thing.
  7. K

Is 7 inches enough??

What krams saying is he thinks v10s are great.
  8. K

Single Vs Triple Clamps

The comment was directed at the dudes inability too read properly.
  9. K

project car

A little rice mobile as you guys put it will kill an ozzy car in its price range, ie wrx-ss commordore. Though im with 2_fast_4u a nice done up black hilux dual cab is the best shuttle vehicle.
  10. K

project car

My dad picked one of those up about 6 months ago, it had hardly been driven cause some farmer locked it up in his shed and it had no internal rust or anything.
  11. K

Norco Sasquatch over Kona Stuff....

Kona is stronger? i dont think so, the sasquatch frame is designed for up to 7 inch dc forks.
  12. K

Bamber signs with team Farkin.net

lol is this a joke type thing or is fuzzy actually fast at downhill?
  13. K

is ther much difference between hussevelts and holzfellers

i think you mean butterfelts :P
  14. K

Lobb street

Has anyone caught the train to the ipswich stop or the thomas street stop an ridden too lobb street because it doesnt look all that far but ive never heard anyone say you can catch the train there like you can with blackstone? thanks,
  15. K

a few more GT MTX pictures.

The third from the top is pretty funny and its quite clearer some of the others, your pics are always sick.
  16. K

My nitro r/c car! (+more pics now)

What off road buggy would you guys recommend for around 300-400 bucks 2wd or 4wd drive, petrol if its possible too get one that cheap?? One that is upgrade friendly. How much do some of you guys spend on these beasts?
  17. K

ZOO! Pitbull.. the first in Australia

Id love to start trials but im quite an impatient person (like all the males in my family) and id probly quit before i got good enough too really enjoy it. LTR- Are you some kind of million air seriously this is just off the top of my head, you got a dmr, a general lee with z.5s then fox...
  18. K

My snake is gigantic. It will eat a dinosaur.

Im always into lots of random money making hobbys and i wanna get a snake but my mum wouldnt let me even if wasnt going to hurt anyone? I dont know shit about snakes or the laws about them so dont give me shit lol, Is it legal to own a venomous snake or does it have to be in a zoo or something...
  19. K

Sram X-7 components

haha you didnt get any ghost shifts when you were taking it for a bikeless test run? :lol: