project car

Woodsie

Likes Dirt
n00b said:
what is ppls obsession with V8 utes? sure they look cool and hold plenty of bikes but apart from that there a bit of a bogan mobile, really.....
whatever floats ur boat I suppose
Obsession? That's a bit harsh. I like any car that will carry my bikes safely and get me down to the snow in comfort.
That's all I ask for.
Nothing more.
Well, except maybe for the mandatory STOMP'N BIG V8 under the bonnet!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Honestly officer. I'm a heavy guy. I really do need 350hp to get me, my mates and their bikes to the top of the hill. 8)
Oh, and I look damn hot in flannies, stonewash and Uggies... 8)

Jordy

RYD4LF
yea it drives pretty well...i've only driven an old 180sx to compare it to and a pulsar but it drove smoother then them for a manual.... i've driven our old magna and the ford escape aswell which both of them drove smoother but thats an auto and there alot more expensive

stewyg

Likes Bikes
if u do sell it, don't go bogan i.e ute with a huge bar, if u wanna do up your first car then keep it cheap, mirages are nice to start modding as there is heaps of performance accesories as well as asthetic accesories.
If you do sell it, dont get an SS, to common. an older more individual ride is the way to go if money and image are both concerns of yours. i'm pretty into cars, dont know too much yet, but hey, gotta learn.
most important advice, people have different tastes, for gods sake, if u wanna put a huge stereo in it then do it, some people think that, that is stupid, but other people thik the same of MTB

Jordy

RYD4LF
i wont be selling it but im gunna save for something else eventually and my mum will keep it... fuck getting an ss.... they look shit compared to a done up hilux :p i will get a purple extra cab hilux 2wd.... lowered, mags, exhaust, those silver lights, silver window tint and eventually i will copy bb7rider and put something like a 180sx motor in it

anfon

Banned
You're plans for the hilux are pretty much what EVERYONE was telling you not to do with the mirage.

Jordy

RYD4LF
anfon said:
You're plans for the hilux are pretty much what EVERYONE was telling you not to do with the mirage.
1stly by the time i have the hilux i wont be on p's so it wont attract cops as much and 2ndly i dont give a sh!t

Konaman

Likes Dirt
A little rice mobile as you guys put it will kill an ozzy car in its price range, ie wrx-ss commordore.

Though im with 2_fast_4u a nice done up black hilux dual cab is the best shuttle vehicle.

Jordy

RYD4LF
how is it ?... what are you talking about ? hilux vs SS ute ? for me its more what they look like not the price

LordNikon

Uber Geek
My advice is the same as plenty of people have told you already, but I'm older and I know better. :wink:

Don't do anything to the Mirage. If your Mum is going to take it back once you get something else then she's just going to undo everything you spend your money on so what's the point. Also, a Mirage with a big exhaust and P plates on it is a cop magnet, you'd be pulled over every 5 minutes no matter what you were doing (speaking from personal experience, I drove a cop magnet on my P's and lost my license).

Jordy

RYD4LF
its not my money getting spent on it.... my mum wants to do it up a little and im just finding some guide lines

Jordy

RYD4LF
bring it fuzzy... im not scared of your big farkin sponsorship.... so what kinda car are you in fuz ?