is ther much difference between hussevelts and holzfellers

i think holzfeler is just made out of stronger metal then hussefelts, they both do the job though, having had hussefelts and ridden with holzfellers

Jordy

RYD4LF
holzfellers are supposed to be ALOT better... there gunna be my new cranks once i get some dough

Rik

logged out
People actually LIKE Holzfellers, so yes, there is a huge difference between them and the bendafelts.

Jordy

RYD4LF
that holzfeller thread doesnt realli say anything about them... it more talks about string

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i am running hussefelts on my scab ATM and they are great, cant complain!

bazza

look at me
well i have wrecked a few parts on my bike and my hussefelts are holding up fine, along with a friends who has destroyed boxxers and his super 8 frame many times, so no complaints from up this way.

Mr Van

Likes Bikes
YEh man i got a set on my bighit, i spose they are better i mean they are like $200 more so yeh they must be good, and most bike companies are using them on their bikes (Specialized, Norco and i think kona, cove bikes etc.)

toodles

Wheel size expert
Holzfellers are made from metal and the hussefelts are made from a soap/butter/playdough alloy. Basically, the Holzfellers are a much stronger, better cranks.

rick14

Likes Bikes
thatnks cos thers two diff bikes i can get a good deal on, 1 has hussevelts the others have holzfellers

Silver Wahoo

Likes Dirt
I'm 6'2 100kg and run 165mm hussefelts.

Best cranks I've had and I've had a few, including half the race face range, XTR, XT and FSA

Shit I even had a set of KOOKA's mmmmmm Retro styleyyy

Stop smashin rocks with them and they will last just fine.

Time to get smooth people. :wink: