Search results

1. hach_bee

If you come across an Injured Rider...

Great little article by Dr Carl Le, not only about your well-known DR ABC, but also a couple of preventative tips. One that alot of people don't think of- the ICE (In Case of Emergency) advice. This became more widely known after a number incidents overseas (9/11, London, etc), but always good...
  2. hach_bee

Dealing with phone companies? Advice appreciated!

Currently fighting with my phone provider (Virgin Mobile) and have been left without a working phone, a $400 bill and service cut off. Story goes like this: my Xperia x10i has a fault in the circuit board (this was confirmed by the phone repairer/assessor), that caused the phone to power...
  3. hach_bee

The Bartenders/Bar Staff Thread!

Are there any other barmen (or ladies) out there in farkin land?? Thought this could be a good place to share thoughts on drinks, drinking, drinking venues from a staffie's POV! Couple of thoughts on me: Currently working in a blue collar style pub, love it the laid back atmosphere and I...
  4. hach_bee

The Barefoot Investor

Was wondering if anyone else follows Scott Pape (aka the Barefoot Investor) when it comes to general financial advice for us hip gen y & x'ers?? I love reading his stuff and think alot of it is common sense but he's also really good at decoding the bank speak, investment advice, house buying...
  5. hach_bee

Anyone been to Machu Pichu or Peru?!

So! I've decided to lose my travel virginity ;) and head off to South America in November for my 21st! and I have about a billion questions that I would appreciate any help with from anyone who's been there! Or travellers in general :) Questions! The hike! How'd you find it, what's the...
  6. hach_bee

Wimbledon 2011

Can't believe there's not one yet! Is anyone else following the tournament this year?? Currently watching Lleyton's match against Soderling, it's turning out to be an epic battle! Hewitt well on the comeback for his career definitely, if only he can start making some first serves! Who are...
  7. hach_bee

Rush HD Documentary download?

Hey guys, seen that Rush HD does some wicked stuff in the extreme sports world but because we're in the great land of aus, it appears I can't watch them off their website. Any idea how I could download or access the full thing? Particularly, I really wanted to see Motivated... Thanks!
  8. hach_bee

NSW Tenant Rights??

So... the situation: Im sharehousing with a couple of people (some students, some not) and our landlord also lives on the premises. Tonight arose a conflict when the landlord was wanting to watch a particular TV show (I know, petty right?) and majority (3:1) wanted to watch another, in public...
  9. hach_bee

Drunken RB Posts ;)

Post on here if you are currently intoxicated, and what would you like to say???? Im really excited for someone flying in tomorrow... and going to visit someone on the way home too! :P
  10. hach_bee

Anyone seen the Hurricane short Film??

30 Seconds to Mars recently brought out their new short film/film clip for the single Hurricane. If you haven't seen it, check it out here but be warned it may offend some conservatives! So my question is this, what do you get from it? Yes, it's full of sex and S&M yada yada but is anyone...
  11. hach_bee

Interstate Licensing Laws???

Hey guys, would appreciate some official word on my dilemma here: I'm currently living in (and licensed to) QLD but I'm jumping over the border to live pretty soon. Was wondering which laws will apply to my license, particularly, restrictions on P platers? EG. NSW has speed limits for...
  12. hach_bee

QLD SOLD-20" Wheelset

Item: 20 x 2.0 wheelset, stock set off a Kuwahara NovaLite (Front weighs 880g, rear is 1080) comes with 16T dicta freewheel Location: Blackbutt QLD (4306) Item Condition: Roughly 15 rides old? I'm the second owner but the original rode it about 5 times, and myself around 10 before I got...
  13. hach_bee

Chics in BMX (aka. Powderpuffs, BMX babes,etc)

Hey Girls! Thought we'd make our own little thread here as Violet and I seem to be dominating the Race thread.... Post your thoughts: -Tracks -Training -Race formats (standard vs. UCI 3 final final format??) -Your machine! -Thoughts on female specific gear -Equality of women in the...
  14. hach_bee

Found please delete

NOW CHASING THESE AGAIN! Location: willing to pay post to Brisbane for best deal Item condition description: These will be going on my bmx, so XT's only please, for the weight factor and I won't need saints cos I'm tiny! I'm looking for something in quite good condition, well looked...
  15. hach_bee

QLD SLX Shifter Set - SOLD!

Sold sold sold
  16. hach_bee

PLEASE DELETE, WRONG THREAD SLX Shifter Set - CHEAP Only Ridden Twice!

Item: Shimano SLX Shifter Set M660 Location: Brisbane, Northwest Condition: As new. Only be fitted and ridden on twice before a customer decided to upgrade and gave these to me. Some tiny tool marks when removed, as visible in the pictures. Reason for selling: Little extra funding for...
  17. hach_bee

QLD Stp0 sold please delete

Item: 2008 STP 0 - Small Location: Brisbane, northwest Item Condition: Pretty damn good, as STP’s are damn near indestructible. Usual shuttle and cable marks, Forks could use a service, but brand new Raceface BB only ridden on 4 times and both tyres are at about 90%. Reason for...