Search results

1. J

VIC Sold, Please Delete

FOR SALE Item: XL Scott Scale 35 Carbon Location: Northeast Melbourne Item Condition: Used but running well Reason for selling: Built for commuting a while ago, but didn't see much use as it was too big. Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: Recently serviced, with new cables...
  2. J

Sold

Item: 780mm Truvative BooBar Location:Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Unwanted Prize Price and price conditions: $40 Extra Info: Happy to post at buyer's expense Pictures:
  3. J

SOLD PLEASE delete

Sold please delete
  4. J

SOLD PLEASE delete

Sold please delete
  5. J

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  6. J

Sold please delete

Sold, Please delete
  7. J

Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  8. J

SOLD Please delete

SOLD Please Delete
  9. J

LA to BC roadtrip

Hi there, A mate and I are planning a road trip from LA to BC with all mountain bikes and were wondering where some good places to ride are along the way. So far the list is: - Santa cruz - Seattle (not sure where) - Coast Gravity park - Whistler - Kelowna - Pemberton - Nelson - The...
  10. J

VIC Sold please delete

SOLD Please delete. Thanks
  11. J

Sold Please Delete

SOLD 10 char
  12. J

Sold

SOLD. Please remove
  13. J

new workstand

so im sick of doing repairs on the ground trying to hold my bike up with the wierdest shit ever, so im think of getting a workstand. Im thinking around $100 and i need somthing fairly strong because i have an 09 glory (19kg). any suggestions? i was thinking of this...
  14. J

Mt Hotham to Mt Beauty ride

Me and two other mates are planning on doing a ride from Mt Hotham (over Mt Loch) and down along the logging/fire roads and finishing at Mt Beauty. Just some info that we would like to know (if you have the time). -Firstly has you done it before? -Secondly if it will be 'do-able' in spring...
  15. J

Rock shox pike decal

Item: rock shox pike stickers Item Condition: new Price and price conditions: $10? Extra Info: preferably 454 model but im not fussy chhers. pm me
  16. J

marzocchi 55 problem

so i bought these 08 55 ata 2's second hand a few months ago. then i wanted to adjust the rebound so i took off the cap and turned this little bolt instead of turning the bolt surrounding it with the cap still on. when i did this all the oil came out. biggest downer moment ever. anyway. i then...
  17. J

clarks brakes?

hey guys. just wondering if these were any good. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=54410 i had never seen them before. they look good for my bike so i like them, but performance wise? i have no idea.i would use them for pretty much everything on my hardtail. (dh included)...
  18. J

Delete

10 char this piece of shit thread.
  19. J

front 20mm cheap wheel and hub.

delete thread. i have found what i want.
  20. J

converting a skewer hub to make it though axle compatable.

hi, i am in need of some new forks becuase my old ones broke. but i want forks made with a through axle (55's). i was wondering if i could somehow convert my skewer hub so i could put a through axle fork on my bike. Any help or suggestions would be fantastic. cheers, josh :D