Search results

1. Z

WSMTB summer series 4 hour this Sunday

Hi, Just trying to find out, what time the gates open and rego is for this weekends race, Does any one know? thanks
  2. Z

WSMTB - Stans no Tubes Summer enduro series.

Hi, Just wondering if anyone know if you can enter this Saturdays event on the day? thanks
  3. Z

Jetblack 12hr in August, 4th rider wanted

Hi, Im not sure if this should be in this section or not, I have 3 riders (myself included) looking to ride the 12 hour race but need a 4th to enter as a team of 4. Our goal is to finish, for 2 of the team members this is their first race. If anyone is interested please PM me.
  4. Z

Fork wobble / bushes?

Ok i have done a bit of searching and haven't really found anything. I have a set of Rock Shoc Tora 318's bought them in October last year, and have done about 1,200 Klm on them. They now have some forward and back play between the upper and lower stantions, where the fork moves up and...
  5. Z

NSW SOLD RaceFace Rally DH Knee and Shin gards Medium

Item: RaceFace Rally DH Knee and Shin Gards size Medium Location: Ryde, NSW Item Condition: Used 3 times, crashed once. in good condition just a bit dusty, and as you can see in the pic's a few scuff marks in them. Reason for selling: now only doing cross country so not needed. Price and...
  6. Z

NSW SOLD KHS Alite3000 Frame and Thomson Seatpost

SOLD I’m selling this on behalf of my computer illiterate friend Item: KHS Alite3000 Carbon Alloy cross country frame size: 19" Location: Penrith, Western Sydney Item Condition: excellent, only a few paint scratches on the rear Reason for selling: new frame bought Price and price...
  7. Z

1 of my stacks..

Here is a vid of me stuffing around and crashing my mate took last month in Wingello state forrest.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIrPcskwLtc one of my mates did the editing... and i piss my self laughing at it every time i watch it..
  8. Z

4X and DS Rd #4

as per the calendar in the WSMTB news and events, Is the 4X and DS rd 4 on this weekend (23rd May) at Ebenezer? im hoping to come out and race :)
  9. Z

More 4x and DS racing questions...

Hi All, I was checking out the info for the next round of the DS and 4X racing at Ebenezer.. anyway it mentions not just a full face helmet, which i can use my road motorbike one to start with.. but also, full body coverage? so i take it that that means Full finger gloves and long sleve...
  10. Z

Full Face Motorbike helmet

I know you can get Full face helmets in Bike shops and most are like a Dirt motorbike helmet, just some with more vents. i currently have a road bike full face helmet i used for go-karting and car racing, so it meets Aust standards etc. could i use this for racing 4X, DS and Downhill etc?
  11. Z

Jump landing.. how to land properly..

Im new to dirt jumps especially big ones.. and was wondering if there is a proper way to land.. besides the smart A## coments of on your wheels.. :) I rode the mountain bike track at SOPAC on the weekend but didnt jump more than about 2 foot in the air.. but i know i need to jump higher to...
  12. Z

New and looking to race, will my bike comply?

Hi All, I have spent a few hours searching and reading MBTA site and this forum, but cant find all the info im looking for..so i just want some clarification and i hope this is in the right forum. I did find some tech regs, on MBTA but they were from 2006, are they still current or have...
  13. Z

Hi All, new to Mtn biking...

Hi All, Like some of the other new guys and girls here, i havent ridden a bike for a while.. the last 2 years i have started again.. riding an 06 Jamis Durango 1.0 it needs some work, mainly riding on the road.. but i have done some dirt stuff like the Oaks.. and loved it.. so im thinking...