Search results

1. C

Yarra Trails regulars

Thanks again.
  2. C

Yarra Trails regulars

Visiting from S.A Just wondering where the trails start and finish. Thinking of going for a spin on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thanks in advance.
  3. C

iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

It's been awhile since I've been out there. Here's hoping you pick a day I'm not stupidly busy for the next ride day.
  4. C

The weather is looking good for Sunday. Just putting it out there. ;)
  5. C

It used to be $50 for the day and $50 for a bike including skid lid. Not sure if that's changed from last season though.
  6. C

Weekend DH rides meet ups

Headind out to Maldon this sunday. Last ride day for the year. Who's keen? Always fun, quick shuttle turn around means more runs.
  7. C

Old Aussie actor, who is it?

my 2 guesses. garry mcdonald or john wood.
  8. C

Watch out Mike. The natives are getting restless. I heard that question a fair few times at last weekends shuttle day at Maldon. Maybe you should erect a giant roof over the trails to stop the rain getting on them?
  9. C

Where to buy fox steel springs

Have you looked in the for sale section on this fine website? Bargains galore.
  10. C

hey dan. im going to head out there sunday aswell. was going to drive up myself. but if you dont find someone who really needs the ride i'll come up with you. let me know saturday night. if not i'll catch you out there (red 951). cheers.
  11. C

Painting fork without disassembly.

Just paint everything gloss black and go for the blackbox look on the cheap.
  12. C

Ride out at barjarg booked in for the Saturday. Can't wait.
  13. C

I'm thinking of going to barjarg for the ride day. Question is what's it like out there?
  14. C

Sweet Rich. Always a great days riding out there. But I suggest we stay away from a certain trail.
  15. C

Hi major. I'm heading up to Maldon Sunday for the shuttle day. If your not busy and want to go you can meet me at the bp servo just after Calder park raceway at 8:30. You can follow me or we can try fit both bikes in the back of my wagon.
  16. C

Rear Air Shocks on Downhill Bikes?

I had a similar shock on my old 08 norco a-line park. Never had a problem with it and I was 95kgs. If it's cheap enough have a go at it. You can always sell it if you don't like it.
  17. C

Little things that make you faster.

So one beer will make me quicker? Imagine how fast I'll be with a six pack of VB. World cup here I come. :first:
  18. C

Little things that make you faster.

Learning how to set up your bike. Using all your travel efficiently for your riding style.
  19. C

Spokes loosen after a decent ride?

I suggest taking it back and get them to tighten them again. Maybe put some thread lock on the nipples. Be as nice as you can be. They usually respond better and try to help more. If it happens again you may need it replaced. Should be under warranty if bought new.
  20. C

2014 Norco Aurum

I'm pretty sure norco have been using fsr for a while now. My old 06 shore and 08 a-line park had an fsr rear end.