Weekend DH rides meet ups

cruxpitch

Likes Dirt
I'm thinking of going to barjarg for the ride day. Question is what's it like out there?
Hey J,

its a bloody must do track. The DH Race track is fucking narly, and claimed my ribs a few years ago. I raced the flow track last time and OMFG is it good. Ben does a pretty amazing job too so you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Cheers,

Rich

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tracks out at barjarg are Nuts!
as long as you ride within your limits though! last vdhs there had something like 13 broken collarbones or something silly!

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Just got my new ride, always keen to ride somewhere on weekends. Live in Narre Warren (SE Melb.) don't mind driving a few hours to ride. Hit me up!

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Maldon shuttle day this Sunday

Hey possibly keen on the shuttle day at Maldon this Sunday, my mates pulled out so I'm probably riding solo. Live in airport west and have a ute with crank holders if anyone local wants to come along. I'm only a little bit crazy and weird haha. Hit us up if ya keen.
Dan

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey possibly keen on the shuttle day at Maldon this Sunday, my mates pulled out so I'm probably riding solo. Live in airport west and have a ute with crank holders if anyone local wants to come along. I'm only a little bit crazy and weird haha. Hit us up if ya keen.
Dan
I will be sure to see you up there, but already got a lift. Got a green and black demo with probably the only set of boxxer forks with blacked out stanchions up there.
feel free to give me a tap on the shoulder and most likely show me up doing a run!

Daniel

crazy-man

Likes Dirt
Dan
hey dan. im going to head out there sunday aswell. was going to drive up myself. but if you dont find someone who really needs the ride i'll come up with you. let me know saturday night. if not i'll catch you out there (red 951). cheers.

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
No dramas to easy will be sure to come up and say hello will keep an eye out for ya as I will be most likely coming up by self and highly doubt that I will be passing ya lol. I will be the unfit slow guy on the lime green cove shocker.
Crazy man will be sure to let ya know if I don't get anyone to come up with me.

Newie

Likes Dirt
I had a great time at Maldon Ride day last time and am keen to go to this one but the drive for me starts outside Hastings if anyone is out my way, on the way
or nearby and wants to split fuel or whatever I am interested, either we go in your car or mine.

Major

Likes Bikes
You Yangs tomorrow?

Anyone planing to go there tomorrow? It's not that fun pushing up solo so post here or send me a message if you don't mind me joining you. I was planing to be there around 10AM, but any other time suits me...
Cheers

Fozz86

Cannon Fodder
saturday shuttles...

Hey, Was supposed to be doing some shuttles at Narby tomorrow but one of my mates pulled out so now we are only down to 2 people which doesn't really make for fun or easy shuttles... Any one keen on doing some runs tomorrow? normally meet there around 10.30 - 11. Usually have enough room for 4 people in our ute.
Cheers Nick.

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
will be out at long gully with a mate or two tomorrow
green and black demo, silver deemaxes and custom blackbox looking boxxers, cant miss it! feel free to say hi and destroy me on a run down the track!

crazy-man

Likes Dirt
Headind out to Maldon this sunday. Last ride day for the year. Who's keen? Always fun, quick shuttle turn around means more runs.