Old Aussie actor, who is it?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Is 5'8" really considered short??
Stop derailing my thread, shorty!

Still no sign of the culprit. For the record, the area in question is Petersham, the northern side near parra road. I think my brother is just about moved out, but it's tempting to go and hang around the street now to try and get a photo, this is gonna kill me otherwise.

willsy01

Eats Squid
EVERYTHING stops until we have an answer for this........mods, please lock ALL threads aside from this one. We need all hands on deck.

I must know.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm betting it's your old teacher, doctor or mailman, and you're just confused about life :noidea:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm betting it's your old teacher, doctor or mailman, and you're just confused about life :noidea:

If this is the case, we're all fucked.

It's time to go stalking and get photos. You could even stoop so low as to knock on his door and say "Look, I know I know you from somewhere. Who THE FUCK are you!". What happens next is going to be pretty significant. Can you check back in here every few hours to give us the okay? ;)

redbruce

Eats Squid
Last edited:

nickz

Likes Dirt
Stop derailing my thread, shorty!

Still no sign of the culprit. For the record, the area in question is Petersham, the northern side near parra road. I think my brother is just about moved out, but it's tempting to go and hang around the street now to try and get a photo, this is gonna kill me otherwise.
So have you hit up Petersham's White Cockatoo pub for the biggest schnitzels ever?

Nautonier

Eats Squid
You've got to get a photo, you can't leave us all hanging. Consider it your first RB assignment. If you fail to complete said assignment we're all going to think you're either bonkers or confused or both...

moorey

call me Mia
You've got to get a photo, you can't leave us all hanging. Consider it your first RB assignment. If you fail to complete said assignment we're all going to think you're either bonkers or confused or both...
Yes...err....going to....

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Yes...err....going to....
I know, I know, dodgy as all hell and just as presumptuous... I just really like the idea of giving forum subscribers 'assignments', Fight Club style... I'm thinking about starting a thread on it, but it might go down like a bucket of cold sick. You're the only one who could get away with something like that...

Last edited:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Moorey, Bill Kerr in Gallipoli is pretty much the right look, just trim the mo/beard a little shorter, crampy's guy is really close too, but not him.

I'm sure he's from the screen, it's the voice that I remember as much as anything else. I'm gonna work on the photo.

So have you hit up Petersham's White Cockatoo pub for the biggest schnitzels ever?
Yes, but did you know the bistro isn't open on a Sunday? Bastards. Want to finish off the long weekend with a massive schnitty, and it's just not on.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Have you thought about saying g'day and asking him directly.

Just saying is all