Search results

1. A

post up ur 16 inches

Hello death! I wouldn't trust that bike hucking a gutter let alone at the skate park
  2. A

need major help

DK bikes aren't bad bikes they ride well but in the end it all comes down to personal preference ride the bikes in question around your LBS car park and decide which one is best for you and suites your budget the best. Hope that helps :D
  3. A

Portable skate parks/ jumps for demos

Dirt is free through pool companies it's just getting rid of it that costs money contact bluehaven and ask for clean clayey soil and they hook you up though I think the minimum is 70t :eek:
  4. A

mantiou 350lbx3.00

I have a steel one do you have a spring at the moment that you would trade?
  5. A

hi people...brazilian look for a 2nd hand dh bike

My cousin is selling this small Iornhorse Yakuza it's only $1000 negotiable so $500+ could be spent on new forks
  6. A

want 2 upgrade stp

The top model scott voltages are around 2500 and are awesome for 4X but for a all round bike probably a cannondale chase
  7. A

need a new bike

Jamis Dakar XCT 1l I was at my Jamis dealer yesterday and they retail around $2800 and have a big markup so are very negotiable
  8. A

need a new bike

so are you looking at a dually? sorry for all the questions just trying to get an idea of what your looking for
  9. A

DH 06 stinky build up.

Red fork lowers maybe?
  10. A

need a new bike

How much are you looking at spending?
  11. A

Camelback/Hydration packs...OUT OF FASHION??

You forgot the two greatest method of attachment: -Cable Ties -And/or Duct Tape
  12. A

Dumb things people say when you're biking/on the trails

I get similar to that but mine goes like this: idiot: Can you do a 360? Me: Yes Idiot: That's pretty cool but can you do a backflip? Me: No Idiot: Well your shit then!
  13. A

NSW Downhill Parts needed!

Free Bump! Come on guys he really needs the parts so he can come riding withe us again:D
  14. A

My Bikes - Reign, Vagrant, STP, Heater

If you did sell the reign how much do you think you would want for it? PM me
  15. A

let or right hand drive.

well ones on the left and ones on the right haha on a serious note I think you'll find that your hub is not birectional anyway so the conversion is impossibe. Hope that helps
  16. A

Complete under $1200

Whats a brack?
  17. A

Honda DH bikes?

Thats the inside for people too lazy to search
  18. A

Rigids Vs Suspension

Because longer the spoke the weaker the wheel think about it. In saying this I run rigids and wouldn't trade them for the world, but I have been through two rims in six months
  19. A

NSW Downhill Parts needed!

Kris its Michael you forgot chainguide
  20. A

Subaru liberty RX. (Yes it's a help me thread)

Thats sounds Interesting I demand pictures