Search results

1. FoxXx

Intense Dirt BMX

note taken thanks for the reply
  2. FoxXx

Intense Dirt BMX

Hey guys im just getting back into BMX used to have a ghetto gt bump (dont say it) any way im looking at getting a Intense dirt BMX im looking between the Felix and the Clutch, and i have heard mixed reviews about them and just wanted to get folks opinions on them :D
  3. FoxXx

Beerburrum Track

Went out riding at beerburrum yesterday, and i just want to give a tip of the hat to the DRCC and every one who helped build the new track. Its been made a million times better than what it was originally, should be a good track to race on now lots of fun to Ride. Looking forward to the 18th
  4. FoxXx

kenda v,s maxxis

all i have to say about kenda is use the Kenda Surprise(nevegal) "because some times theres grip" and you will see why Maxxis is King
  5. FoxXx

Anyone hitting up beerburrum who can spare 2 spots???

sent you a pm with details dude:)
  6. FoxXx

Body Armour

well me ive got two armour jackets, i got just a short sleeve light one for races and not to crazy stuff but i got the pro pressure suit for doing all kinds of hairy stuff, i used it riding at fort bill last year and it was nice but i havent quite used it in aus yet so dunno how it goes with...
  7. FoxXx

First Race

i would certainly invest in at least knee pads and some armour if your looking at DH racing, best thing with you armour though would be to get a short sleeved on as long sleeves are way to hot for aus, but i def recommend them saved me from having a broken shoulder :D 661 do a short sleeve cheap...
  8. FoxXx

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

Fort Bill be my place to be, the inhabitants of the town might be twats but dam beautiful and some sweet riding close by :P plus the advantage of getting to europes hot spots real easy too :D
  9. FoxXx

What helmet do you use and why do you like it?

Indeed the Flux is a magic machine for XC and Commuting :D but for DJ i wouldnt go past my Protec the BMX one not the just shell Skate one :P and for DH the pride of 661 Strike it has saved my life 3 times now and aint quit on me yet :P
  10. FoxXx

your shuttle rig

well i have the massive joy of using my legs :D
  11. FoxXx

2010 Sunshine Series

looking forward to being here for the whole series this time, should be good fun, excited to get out and do my first full season of racing
  12. FoxXx

Beerburrum Six

#19 Hey mate any of #19 was in white/red royal shorts on Blue Yakuza, its a long shot cos i broke my thumb in my 6th run :( if ya do e-mails Foxx.05@hotmail.com
  13. FoxXx

New QANTAS weight restrictions for bike boxes.

What quantas should be doing is making every fat person on the plane do an intense work out before they get on the plane. Make fatty loose a few pounds. Emirates are also absolute doge on Wheight its aids :( which meant when going to scotland i had to ship my bike and it was pricey
  14. FoxXx

World champ winner - who will it be?

As Long as hill dont Win i wont loose $100 :D so im going for mick. But if peaty wins i get me the $100
  15. FoxXx

clips or flats

Yeah like all the guys said its down to personal preference. For DH,Street/Dj and BMX i ride with two different kinds of Flats V-8's for Dj and Kona jack Shits for DH. but when it comes to Trail riding or 4X's im clips all the way. So Best advice is just try both and see what you feel more...
  16. FoxXx

Stromlo world champs. whos going?

Im in scotland atm and missed out at fort william :( but im home in time for canberra so me and my mate def hitting it up, should be wicked
  17. FoxXx

Down hill trails in Norway

Just give it a google, mate or check out the countries tourism site, sure u might be able to find some links there. i know there is some :P but where i have not a clue
  18. FoxXx

How did YOU overcome fear of larger jumps?

I just think back to times ive stacked it badly and survived, and just think to my self oh well if it all does go to hell, it wont be the end of the world and i can dust my self off and hit em up again :) use the same thinking when im riding downhill
  19. FoxXx

2007 Hardtail Norco Manik with 2006 180mm 888VF2 forks

the manik does come with 160mm forks stock, so adding 20mm of travel with roughly 30mm sag when u sit on it should be right :p
  20. FoxXx

Riding with Glasses

I wear glasses every time i ride, and i dont have any issues with them, apart from the occasional fog up, but i only get that if i stand still, so more speed no fogging :P, but i bought some oakley sport frame specs which cling to my head quite nicely and i wear Smith MX goggles which fit over...