Search results

1. kyle08

FOUND found a stolen norco havoc in toowoomba

Well sorry i was typing fast because i had to go somewhere. But i will spell my words better. You don't have to make these girly comebacks. I'm just saying that's my bike that got stolen. Some details: White handle bars Gold spank stem orange stripe around the front tire a front disc...
  2. kyle08

FOUND found a stolen norco havoc in toowoomba

welll that would be my bike coze it got stolen thrusday. My friend saw the guy wearing a black hoody coze i was sick so yerrr dammm and yerr it did got stolen in january before school at mcdonalds so yer man wat do u ride man i ride that bike who was on it and wat he look like bro man i want to...
  3. kyle08

09 Morewood Izimu - Update

Man OH Man that is such a nice bike. I totally want that bike you better look after it.
  4. kyle08

Ed Bonnin.

Im just wondering how did he die send us a link because I cant find anything
  5. kyle08

Would you wear this shirt?

yes that would be so funny but on the other hand people would come and bash yar lol
  6. kyle08

Cash Converters - why don't the cops bust them?

Well copers really dont give a dam about stolen bikes they didnt do anything for me so i took the maters into my own hands and found my bike and hopefully getting it back as soon as possible
  7. kyle08

BMX Tiny Street Machine

Looks good i want a 16 incher to play around on thats y im looking for 1 but looks goooooooooooooooooooooood
  8. kyle08

McFrenzy Maintenance - Saturday 21st Febuary

hey il help out i might not be able to bring anything coze i leave pretty far away from frenzy but il help oh plus i got a realy shit bike coze someone stole my other one so yer
  9. kyle08

QLD Buying daulie

Hey thanks everbody you all got good bikes but i found the one im looking for.
  10. kyle08

How much is it worth?

I dont no im not a expert the max would be $600-$700 and the least would be $300-$400 ok
  11. kyle08

wow...

That is got to be the best downhill track i seen so far i bet theres more but i cant think of any and that guy is really really going fast
  12. kyle08

How much is it worth?

I say it would be around 300 400 buks doesnt really have a good spec but i would say around there
  13. kyle08

STOLEN 08 norco havoc & 05 rampage

Oh yer, ask my friends GUGIE, dj3 because they were there when it happened oh and you weren't so i would keep your mouth shut ok And have found dj3's bike but im still looking for mine i no were the dude goes to school but dont have enough time and no more rewards
  14. kyle08

Well some good tracks in toowoomba are frenzy aka mckenzie frenzy which is a racing track u got chesseburger which is easy for a beginner um yer check them out
  15. kyle08

Private Property Pump track

very nice for a little pump track and i like the bmx in the last pic
  16. kyle08

DJ did someone say street machine

The best looking bike iv ever seen
  17. kyle08

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Some sick vids in this thread
  18. kyle08

trail maintenance on mackenzie frenzy

Well me and friends have done some maintance to chessy but some1 has farked it so we gave up
  19. kyle08

QLD Buying daulie

stop paying me out jese i fixed it up
  20. kyle08

QLD Buying daulie

dude the spelling is right